Part 13: Y/n's internship.

The story begins as we find ourselves at a giant ship that is docked near the coast. Inside the boat, we see Y/n and Asui in their hero costumes sweeping the deck. As that is happening, the two begin talking to each other.

Asui: Y/n. There's something I need to ask you.

Y/n: Sure. What is it?

Asui: Though I am glad to have someone familiar working in the same internship, what is your reason for coming here?

Y/n: Well. My powers favours both the land and the sky, so I need to train myself to handle situations that are at the sea.

Asui: I see. I hope you can achieve that during the internship.

???: Froppy. OOO.

Asui: Ribbit?

It's not long before they are interrupted and they look at the source of the voice to see a young woman.

She has a pair of blue eyes and blue hair along with a pair of fins on the sides of her head. She wears a sailor outfit with a sailor hat, a pair of blue gloves and a pair of blue leg stockings. As she walks closer to the two, she is seen carrying drinking cans.

Female sailor: How's the work going?

Asui: I think we're all done cleaning the deck. What now, Sirius?

Y/n: To be honest, all this cleaning is killing my back.

Female sailor/ Sirius: Then how about a break?

Sirius raise up her arms to show them the cans as she smiles

Sirius raise up her arms to show them the cans as she smiles. The scene changes and we see the three sitting at the stairs where they are enjoying the drinks during their break.

Sirius: It's kinda boring having to spend every day cleaning, isn't it?

Asui: Eh, a little.

Sirius looks at Y/n, expecting an answer from him.

Y/n: Not really. I always clean my room daily, but my room isn't as big as this ship.

Sirius: You know, I felt the same way when I did my internship. As a kid, I'd always imagined  I knew what it meant  to be a hero.  It turns out, the reality  is very different. I always figured being a hero would be super glamorous, but then I discovered  it was a lot of patrols  and cleaning up. I even had to do laundry, which meant washing the captain's underwear. I had to ask myself what I was even doing here.