Part 3: The first few days of U.A.

After the good news of passing the U.A. entrance exam, today is Y/n's first day as a student of U.A. as he is now inside the school trying to find his classroom. However, given that this is his first day, he has difficulties finding his classroom.

Y/n: What's with this school? It's like a maze here.

Ankh: It is either that or your navigation skill is terrible.

Y/n: Hey. This place is new to me. Besides, this isn't completely my fault. I am only been told what my class is, but not how to get there.

???: Class 1‐A... 1‐A...

Y/n looks at the source of the voice to see Midoriya in distress as he is trying to find his classroom as well.

Y/n: Midorya?

Midorya: Huh? Y/n. Is that you?

Midorya gets closer to Y/n as they begin to chat with each other.

Y/n: Nice to see that you also passed the U.A. entrance examination.

Midorya: Thanks. I can say the same to you.

Y/n: Appreciate it. Anyway, sounds like you are looking for class 1-A. Don't worry, we're both in the same boat as I too have no idea where class 1-A is. How about we help each other out in finding the class before we are considered late for our first day in U.A?

Ankh: That won't be necessary.

Ankh points at Y/n's right as Y/n and Midorya look at the direction of where Ankh is pointing to see a giant door that says 1-A.

Midorya: Man, this thing is huge. Are there giants here?

Y/n: We will just have to get in to find out.

Y/n is about to slide the door open before Midorya interrupts him.

Midorya: Before we go in, there's something I need to tell you.

Y/n: Sure. Go ahead.

As soon as he heard that, Midorya immediately bows down as he wants to thank him for something.

Midorya: Thank you for saving me and Bakugo from the sludge villain.

Y/n (*thought*): (So that's the name of the male teen with spiky blonde hair.)

Y/n: No problem. I am actually surprised that you figured out my identity as Kamen rider OOO as well as remembering that event for the past 5 months. I expect people to forget about it by now.

Midorya: What are you talking about? I will never forget the hero who saved me. Ever since before the entrance exam, I always hoped there's a way that I can meet you to thank you in person.

Y/n: I'm glad that you still remember. Now then, time for us to enter the classroom.

Midorya: Yeah. The most promising students in the country are waiting behind this door. Maybe everyone in here is nice.

Y/n: We shall see.

Y/n opens the door as Midorya and Y/n are able to see who their classmates are going to be. As they do so, the first two students they see are those who look very familiar to them.

TWG: Take your feet off of that desk now!

Bakugo: Huh?

TWG: It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!

Bakugo: You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?

Y/n: Looks like luck isn't going well for you.