Part 14: The students' final exams.

The chapter begins with the internship being finally over as the the students reunite in their classroom. While the reunion is happening, they share their experiences with each other and notice the changes made on some on the students because of the internships. We first start with Kirishima and Sero laughing at Bakugo who seems to have a new hairstyle that is now round instead of spiky.

Kirishima & Sero: *Laughing* Holy crap! What the heck, Bakugo?

Bakugo: Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both.

Y/n joins the group as he too notices the new hairstyle.

Y/n: Oh my. That's some huge character development you went through. Does that mean you are going to be less aggressive than usual?

Bakugo: Like hell I will!

With that amount of sheer anger from  Bakugo, his hair manages to regain back its original form as it went back to being spiky.

Kirishima & Sero: Hey, there it goes!

Y/n: *sigh* Looks like it's back to square one.

The scene changes as we move on to a conversation between Ashido, Jirou and Asui.

Ashido: Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!

Jirou: Well, I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support.

Ashido: But it still sounds like so much fun.

Asui: Y/n and I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck. Though, there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers.

Jirou and Ashido: Okay, that's cool!

Asui: What about you, Ochaco? How was your week?

The girls look at Uraraka to see her in a fighting stance as her body emits a dark and menacing aura.

Uraraka: I'd say that it was very enlightening.

Asui: I think she found her fighting spirit.

Jirou: Yeah, that battle hero must've been something else.

Kaminari: After one week she's like a totally different person.

Mineta: Different? Don't be fooled, Kaminari. All women are demons at heart. They just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces.

As Mineta said that, he chews on his nails as if he is reminded of a grim past.

Kaminari: What the heck did Mt. Lady do to you?

Kaminari stops Mineta from biting his finger nails by holding Mineta's arm.

Kaminari: Everyone at my internship loved me. It was actually kinda great. Now, if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed, it was those four.

The main focus is now on Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki and Katashi.

Sero: Oh, yeah! The Hero killer!

Kirishima: Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously.

Yaoyorozu: I worried about you, too.

Boy with big lips: You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys.

Hagakure: So cool. Just what I'd expect from the number two hero!

Todoroki: Yeah, that's right. He saved us.

Midoriya nods in agreement.

Ojiro: Did you guys hear the news about the Hero killer? Everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep had been there when they attacked the USJ?