Part 2: The U.A qualification

It has been a day ever since Y/n got his newfound power of a hero. Y/n is seen entering the office, expecting to do new tasks given by Mr Atsushi as an intern. However, what he didn't expect is that he will come across an unexpected guest.

As soon as he is inside the office, he notices that Mr Atsushi is having a conversation with a white mouse that is wearing a suit along with a big pair of boots

Y/n: Sorry to disturb you. I will wait outside the office.

White mouse: There's no need for that. You have just arrived at the right time, Y/n.

Y/n: You know my name?

White mouse: Yeah, we were actually discussing about you. Or should I say Kamen rider OOO.

Y/n was shocked that the mouse knew his identity as the masked hero even though he believed that he hid his identity very well. He then keeps his composure and tries to find a way to prove that he's not the Kamen rider.

Y/n: I'm sorry, but I think you got the wrong guy. I am quirkless while this hero has a quirk of his own.

White mouse: That's true, but I went through the footage of all the cameras in the city and noticed that you rode the same motorbike that the new hero was riding. Not only that, I suppose your body is undergoing some form of physical change.

The white mouse points to Y/n's right arm which is revealed to be Ankh.

Y/n: Oh that. It is just part of a costume that I am working on for the upcoming Halloween. As for the motorbike, it is actually mine. The hero came by and asked me to lend him my bike so I let him used my bike and he willingly returned it back to me.

White mouse: Is that so? But aren't you too young to ride a motorcycle?

Y/n: Uhm...

White mouse: As for the costume, why not you remove the arm and let me have a look at it.

After that, Y/n didn't know what to do next to lie his way out if this. Thus, he gives up as he lets out a sigh.

Y/n: Guess you got me. Alright, Ankh. The jig is up. You can move now.

Y/n's right arm starts to move on its own as Ankh is now in control.

Ankh: I told you we should be more careful with hiding your identity.

Y/n: I wanted to have the power of a hero, but I did not expect myself to become a hero with secret identity.

White mouse: So you must be the reason behind Y/n's new power, is that correct?

Ankh: Yeah. What about it?

White mouse: And what are you exactly?

Ankh tries to think of an answer, but to no avail.

Ankh: Sorry. But even I myself don't know what I am.

White mouse: That's a shame.

Y/n: Now that you know that I am Kamen rider OOO, what are you going to do with me?