Chapter 26

Hendrix was right. The wildlife around the trailer is breath-taking. Fresh, lime-green grass filled with vibrant coloured flowers. The soft sound of birds chirping echoed around us. Despite the grass not being maintained, it still looked so beautiful. In the middle was a large stump of wood assumingly for chopping wood on. Next to it was a campfire made of silver stones. On the other side of the trailer was a medium-sized picnic table made of wood. 

He unlocked the door and began switching on all the lights before inviting me inside. We started unpacking our stuff and getting comfortable. "How long do you think we will be here for?" my curiosity grew. He shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the light brown sofa lazily. "Maybe for a few months but until I think of something to get rid of the clown." He seemed tired potentially from the drive or what happened earlier. An idea came to my mind of how to encourage ourselves to be more positive (despite having a stalker who so happens to be my abuser). I walked towards the sofa he was currently sitting on and climbed on top of him while on all fours. My lips pressed against his so painfully slow. Both of our lips parted almost like muscle memory while our tongues explored each other's mouths. My hands travelled down his chest while he cupped the side of my face. Our kiss deepened while our hands explored. He sat up slightly and helped me remove my shirt. He began fondling my heaving breasts while they were still inside each cup of the bra that restricted his access. Hendrix removed his shirt and proceeded to our make-out session. I rest my hand on his chest before moving it along his skin. 

My hips grind against his cock and take in his reaction. Every grind against his hard cock makes me so wet. Taking my bra off and throwing it on the floor, Hendrix automatically started playing with my sensitive nipples. Rolling them between his fingers knowing how pleasurable it is for me and twisting. I arch my back giving him more access to my breasts. He attaches his lips to my nipple and tugs them gently using his teeth. My eyes rolled back to my head as the wet spot in between my thighs grew larger. "Please let me suck your cock." I practically beg while pouting. A smirk spreads across his face as he removes his belt and pants. "How could I deny a request like that? On one condition. Let me eat you out while you suck my cock." Taking off my pants, he removed his boxers allowing his cock to spring open like a switchblade. I remove my soaked panties and got in position. His mouth was underneath my pussy while mine was above his cock. 

My lips planted soft kisses along his hard cock while my hand slowly jerked up and down. The noises that escape his lips are magnetising. He traces my clit with his tongue delicately which drives me crazy. "The moment you start sucking and quit being a tease is when I will eat you out properly." He drives me so fucking crazy. I gently suck his tip knowing how sensitive it is for him to cope with and allow my hands to travel to the base of his cock. "Fuck you are good." He moans while sucking my clit which causes a chain reaction in me. My lips spread further while taking more of his length down my throat. He drives his tongue inside of me making me moan out in pleasure. Every time he turns me on, I suck faster. We both develop a rhythm with one another and eventually get close to having an orgasm. My eyes roll back and I moan while still sucking. His cum shoots straight down my throat while mine fills his mouth. We both swallow. 

"Fuck that was so hot." He pants while kissing my quivering pussy. I switch sides so my head is against his bare chest and breathe heavily. Hendrix grabbed a carrot-coloured knitted blanket that rested on the arm of the sofa and covered both of us with it. My fingers trace his tattoos while looking up at his warm view. "I love your tattoos they are so pretty." my lips planted a soft kiss on his collar bone. "Thank you baby girl." He rubs my side while drifting off slowly. "You are not going to sleep yet we are not done." I straddle his hips while kissing him deeply. A naughty smirk reappeared on his face as I eased down onto his cock. I let out a loud moan while my back arched with every inch taken inside. "Fuck you feel so good." he whimpers while allowing dipping his head back before coming back up and maintaining eye contact with me. Hendrix grabbed my hips on both sides and slowly lifted me up and down. We both moan from the pleasure. Riding harder and faster, I was so close to finishing just like he was. "Cum on me baby" he cries out causing me to get wetter. I let out one final gasp for air and released all over him. He smiled and kissed my lips softly while finishing inside of me. We stayed in this position for a little while to allow ourselves to breathe. Climbing off of him slowly, my head rests on his chest once again. His heartbeat thudded so calmly.