Chapter 18

Hendrix POV

My fucking brother abused Fae. The thought of her getting hurt by someone was enough to make me go insane with rage but knowing it was my brother who put her through hell makes me want to kill him in the most brutal way possible. I'd skin his dick and feed it to him then skin his entire body. Fae convinced me to walk back inside the building but I needed space to calm down to avoid killing anyone. She kept her distance which is for the best but every second away from her feels unbearable. She is the one who got hurt not me. An hour passed which must be making her feel nervous. I'm probably being too quiet. Walking out of my apartment and knocking on her door, she stood in front of me as if she was already planning to leave the apartment. I waited for her to say something until she didn't. It's my turn to break the silence. "I'm so sorry for that reaction. You are the one whose upset and went through that trauma not me." She wrapped her arms around me and continued sobbing. Hearing Fae cry is heartbreaking, especially knowing how strong she is. "Please distract me, Hendrix. Please." She begged while my hand grasped the back of her head. "Tell me what you want to do, anything." Every inch of my body is screaming to kiss her soft lips and let lust take over but that can't happen. She's in a very vulnerable state and deserves to be comforted. 

She lifted her head and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She's so beautiful. "Let's go to the bar and have fun." a grin spread across her face as I smirked in response. "Knock on for me when you are ready." She giggled at my words and strutted inside her apartment. God, I love that woman so much. 

Faes POV

 Honestly why not have a little fun? I started the day depressed but will end the day with excitement. Now the top question is what to wear.

For the top, I  picked out a black low- cut, silk shirt that had little designs at the sides paired with a flowing matching color skirt. On my arms rested fingerless gloves and a few rings. My shoes were a pair of Demonias that made me taller. A spiked, silver necklace finished the whole outfit.

This is what the outfit looked like

I straightened my hair before giving it some volume with hairspray

I straightened my hair before giving it some volume with hairspray. Dark, charcoal-colored makeup was the look for this outfit. Applying a smoky eye look, the makeup goes exactly as expected. Absolutely flawless and beautiful. The lip style and color matched the same as my eyes. My finger quickly dabs a few bits of highlighter on my nose, sides of my eyes, and cheekbones. Let's not forget to do my eyebrows! Quickly applying some press on matte-coloured nails, I began to feel excited. 

 Now time to see if Hendrix is ready.

Flattening out the creases in the skirt using my hands, I quickly knocked on his door and waited patiently. The door creaks open to reveal his tall figure. Fuck he looks hot. His eyes travelled across my body wandering around. He bit his lip while I did the same for him. "You look beautiful. That outfit fits you perfectly." Blush rose to my cheeks. The veins on his hands constantly caught my eye. They look so sexy. "You also look really good, Can we go now?" He walked back inside his apartment and grabbed what seemed to be a concealed guitar in a guitar case. He must be performing something tonight. "Yes we can go also I'm performing tonight so you better stick around for a long time." he locked the door behind him. The cologne he's wearing smells so good and alluring. "As if I'd watch your performance." He laughed to himself and smiled. Hendrix knows I will watch him play guitar which is why he doesn't seem bothered about my threat of leaving early. 

We walked outside the apartment building together joking and laughing while waiting for the Uber. The subject of bands came up. I went first to discuss my personal favourite. "System Of A Down has to be my second favourite also with Evanescence but number one would have to be either Slipknot or Linkin Park." He approved of my choices by nodding his head and listening to me talk about my favourite songs from each of the bands I mentioned. Along with the other music styles, metal, and rock are my favourites. Maybe his music taste is similar to mine. He must have a similar music style because every song he plays I've heard of at least once. "Well for me choosing one favourite band isn't my thing. Metallica is at the top one hundred percent also with Slipknot." My suspicions were correct. "You have good music taste." He compliments me while giving me that awful grin he has. The Uber arrived and drove us to the bar. We could have walked but decided to travel by vehicle instead.