Chapter 24

Faeyth POV

Every inch of my body is overwhelmed with worry and regret. Each time me and Hendrix had sex, we wouldn't think about using protection due to the heat of the moment. I only started using birth control a month ago and I don't take it as often as the doctors say you should (which is every day at a certain time). Tears bubbled up in the corners of my eyes until they eventually spilled out soaking my cheeks. My hand swipes away the tears that managed to escape. I'm not ready to be a mother and what if Hendrix feels the same way? I can't even take care of myself let alone a baby! What if Hendrix leaves me? One side of me wants to keep the baby while another side is screaming to get rid of it. Breathing became difficult as I began sweating from fear. This is all my fault. I should have started the birth control earlier. Trying to catch my breath, nails digging into my flesh drawing blood, everything faded white. Despite the amount of mental pain I was experiencing and the need to scream as loud as humanly possible, no sound came out. 

"Are you okay?" Despite Hendrix standing in front of me, it sounded like he was far away. Wiping away the tears and attempting to hide the test in my pocket, I shoved past him and attempted to walk through the bathroom door. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. The grip was firm. "Tell me the truth. I can see in your eyes that something is wrong." It felt like there was a rock stuck in my throat. No words escaped from my lips. His grip loosened allowing me to pull away. Still, nothing came out. My hand dips inside my pocket and pulls out the test. Anxiety made me hesitate. Taking a deep breath, I present the positive test to Hendrix and watch his stern expression change to shock. Just thinking about the mixed emotions he must feel towards me is enough to cause a panic attack. What if he plans on leaving me? I couldn't hold it any longer. Tears fell down my cheeks like an aggressive waterfall only this time, I didn't try to cover them up. Hendrix pulled me into his embrace and swayed side to side while whispering "It's okay baby" and other comforting words. 

He led us outside the bathroom and got me to sit on the unmade bed. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead before saying "Wait here for a bit." and leaving me alone in the bedroom. My thoughts kept telling me he was going to leave and not come back. He wouldn't leave me would he? Standing up and walking to the door, his footsteps became louder. Thank fuck he's not leaving. A strong scent of sweet tang started to fill the air. Wiping the now-dried tears with my sleeve, patience became incapable. "Hun are you allergic to peanut butter?" he stood against the open door while slightly leaning against the frame. "No why?" he smiled at my response and walked towards me holding a bowl of what looked like some type of dessert. We were so close yet so far away. "Open wide." a medium-sized spoon hovered in front of my mouth like a train. It contained a light lilac-coloured dessert sprinkled with all sorts of stuff. Taking in the mouthful, I swirled it around the inside of my mouth to taste the various foods. The purple dessert had a yoghurt consistency. It had granola that made it slightly crunchy and salty yet the different variations of fruit made the taste sweet at the same time.

(Here is what the food looked like)

ONCE AGAIN NOT MY PICTURE I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST

"You made me a delicious smoothie bowl. Thank you." Our lips pressed against each other before pulling away quickly causing a pop noise to escape. "Anything for my girl." he sternly whispered while brushing a piece of hair out of my face and handing me the round bowl. His breath smells like fresh peppermint. "Now whether you keep this baby or not is your choice. It's your body." I shoved another mouthful of the dessert into my mouth not noticing the slight mess around my lips. "That's the issue Hendrix, life is tough right now. There is no way my ass can raise a child." Shoving another heap of fruit into my mouth, Hendrix smiled while keeping eye contact. This guy has no shame. It's like he's never felt embarrassment a day in his life. Eye contact makes me feel awkward because I don't think anyone would want me to stare at them. 

Other than Hendrix of course but he could pull anyone he wanted to with his appearance while people who fall for me just want to fuck or think I'm too much. "That's why I'm here. I can look after our child when you have bad days. Just give it a day to think about it and if you still feel unready, then have an abortion." His calmness is almost frightening. Honestly, the idea of being a parent is terrifying yet it's an experience I might possibly be open to try. Besides, I have time to think about being a parent. "Maybe being parents wouldn't be so bad." We shared a warm, passionate kiss that included tongue. Our lips were like two halves combining into one. His soft fingertips reached up to my chin and wiped away the lilac-coloured liquid that came from the smoothie bowl. "We still have nine months to prepare." Hendrix's hand started to drift further along my body to my thigh. His hand rested just in between them making my skin shiver underneath his touch. His lips brushed against my neck before he started gently kissing, sucking, and biting while his hand rubbed the inside of my thigh. I let out a soft whimper in response allowing every worrying thought that went through my head to suffocate by lust. The door knocked. "Whoever knocked on the door just cock-blocked us." he scoffed while standing up and walking to the awaiting door. "Hendrix you dropped your-" Standing up with his phone in my hand, a message lit up from the device. 

Helena: "Hey we should hook up again. I must say that you are so damn sexy."