Chapter 22

HENDRIX POV

I fucking did it. She's finally mine to love and mine to look after. She loves me and I love her. Yesterday went perfectly and couldn't have gone better. She looked perfect while walking on the stage and still looked perfect while sleeping. Her snarky comments don't upset me knowing she loves me. I suspected that she was pushing me away as a trauma response from her last relationship which is why it took so long for her to realise she loves me and my suspicions were correct. The scars on her skin tell stories and show her power. She never deserved to get hurt and deserved better. 

Morning soon arrived and as usual, I awoke before she did. This woman could sleep all day and still wake up after me. My routine consists of waking up every morning at 7 or 8 AM. Fae lies next to me snoring softly with her mouth wide open. She could be on the verge of dying and would still look breathtaking to me. Thinking of what to make us both for breakfast, an idea popped into my head. She seems like the type of girl to love pancakes. Tucking a hair behind her ear, I plant a soft kiss on her cheek before walking out of the room quietly. 

Grabbing all the ingredients (flour, egg, milk, melted butter, sugar, salt) and placing them on the counter, I crack my knuckles and prepare to make my beautiful girl some breakfast. She deserves the best fluffy pancakes possible. I add some ingredients into the bowls with certain measurements and whisk them together to make a batter. Of course, the wet ingredients were mixed separately and then added to the dry ingredients. Beating and mixing until the mixture is smooth but with little lumps. Overmixing pancakes can make them chewy or tough which is why it's best to not mix too much. Turning on the stove and picking out the right pan for the pancakes, I pour some of the batter into the sizzling pan and wait for the edges to turn gold before flipping to the other side. This process was done a few times until multiple pancakes were stacked on two plates. One for me and one for her. I drizzled faes pancakes with a little bit of honey and mine with lemon zest. The final thing to complete my girls breakfast is a cup of hot coffee. She likes her coffee milky and overpowered from sugar. Fae hates the taste of coffee but loves certain caffeine filled drinks like frappes or mochas. Personally, I prefer drinking tea or alcohol.

The sound of fae yawning filled my ears indicating she's awake. It's now 9 AM meaning she woke up earlier. Usually she sleeps until 10 AM or all day if she could. Gently knocking on the door and walking inside the bedroom to greet fae, she rubs her eyes while placing her phone to the side. She grinned at the sight of fresh breakfast and salivated while watching me walk to her. "Good morning my beautiful girl." She sat up and grabbed the tray from my hands as I sat beside her. Our eyes lock together perfectly like two opposites connecting. Ying and Yang. I lean in for a kiss only to be refused. "My morning breath can get pretty bad sometimes." Scoffing in response to her remarks, my hand pulls her face into mine allowing me to kiss her deeply. Fae bites my lip gently causing a chain reaction. She turns me on when she tries to take control. "No matter how bad your breath is, it would never bother me." my lips crash into hers once again while her hands travel across my body. 

Moving the tray out of the way and cupping her breast in my hand gently, she lets out a soft whimper while giving in to my touch. I scatter little kisses across the side of her neck and watched her reaction to certain areas being stimulated. The kisses turned into bites which caused an adorable squeal to come out her mouth as my teeth sank into her skin. Fae grabs my hand and guided it underneath her shirt. Helping her remove it revealing the skin underneath, my cock throbs in my jeans at the thought of her naked body. She must expect me to climb on top of her again but I decided to do something she wouldn't have expected. Leaning down, my lips press against her arm and leave soft kisses on every scar on her arm. "Thank you." she whispered while then moved to my chest piece. "These tattoos are sick not to mention sexy as fuck but what's underneath tells a story. You are safe now hun." he gently kissed my nipples knowing how sensitive they are from the piercings. His lips travelled down my stomach to my scarred thigh. We made eye contact once again as he continued to worship every single imperfection of my skin. 

His lips hovered over my hot, aching pussy begging to be touched before gently diving in and tracing the outline with his soaked tongue. Throwing my head back, a loud moan of pure pleasure filled the room. His tatted hands gripped my thighs. "Such a beautiful fucking pussy." He swirled his tongue across my clit causing my legs to shake and my back arch. "You like that don't you?" god even his words make me want to cum immediately. My breathing increased drastically as the urge got closer and closer finally it came to an end. A soft moan of bliss escaped my lips as he continued. "Hendrix please I'm sensitive!" my legs wrapped around his head as the overwhelming feeling of pleasure became unbearable. "Cum for me again," he instructed while slipping a finger inside. "God you are so fucking wet for me." 

Quivering and shaking, another wave of ecstasy took over my whole body as sweat started dripping. "You alright with me on top?" he sounded so genuine and sweet. Trying to catch my breath, I managed to get out "Yeah just don't pin me down." Hendrix nodded in response before climbing on top. Just like usual my mind filled with worry and fear. But it immediately disappeared when our hands intertwined. His thick cock slid inside so easily. The soft thrusts are enough to make me go completely over the edge. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deeper inside. Hendrix moans and grunts indicating he's close to cumming. We both loudly moan before releasing. 

We catch our breaths together and stare eye to eye. I lean up and passionately kiss him. Hendrix gently pulls out. He lies next to me and offers up the tray of pancakes and probably still-warm coffee.  I take a few bites of my breakfast and offer up a fork full to Hendrix. 

"So we gonna talk about the incredible sex we just had or continue eating my delicious cooking?" I giggle in response to his words before taking a sip of coffee. It was warm and needed to be drunk immediately or else it would get cold. Still tasted good. "Can we just stay in bed today?" I mumbled while chewing the last bite of pancake. "Of course hun," he responds. Laying back into his warm arms, we both start to get tired. "Just a little nap."