Chapter 20

There were no words. We rushed inside his apartment barely making it to the bedroom. Our lips are in rhythm with the pace of our tongues dancing together. His hands brushed against my clothed skin causing shivers down my spine. But just like always, the feeling of guilt started to build up. Everything turned into an empty, bottomless void. My body tenses the more his touch remains on my skin. Hendrix seemed to notice the mood shifting and pulled away. "You don't have to be afraid when you're with me. If you want to stop we can stop." He rests his forehead against mine, refusing to move. "Show me what you like." He offered his hand allowing me to gently feel our hands interlock. Relief eases my tense nerves while our bodies press against one another. "See you're safe with me." Hendrix is right and was right all along. He would never hurt me intentionally and he cares about me. I need to stop pushing him away.

We walked to his bedroom while keeping our hands interlocked. I'm far from a virgin yet the idea of having sex scares me. But lust began taking over eliminating all the anxiety I previously felt. Images of me and Hendrix doing unthinkable things together flash through my head. My flustered feelings travelled down my body like a firework in the night sky. But fear tried to take control and attack like before. It didn't take long for my mind to go completely dark. Thankfully, everything returned to normal when I felt his soft touch on my skin. He's the light in my dark life. His fingers drifted along my skin, starting on the side of my cheek and going down to my chin as he softly leaned in for a deep kiss. It's like our lips were meant for each other. Our tongues are in perfect sync. It was a slow kiss yet so powerful.

We sat there for a while just kissing and savouring the moment. For the first time in my life, I wanted to be touched and fucked. His hand so close to my breasts that sat in each cup of the dark, black bra holding them in place hesitated before making a move. My shirt and bra covered the tightness of my nipples. I nodded giving him the signal to touch me and mentally prepared for my body to be on display. He first removed my shirt and then stopped to stare. His eyes filled with mesmerisation. "What? never seen a pair of tit's before?" Obviously he probably has slept with more people than me but it's so fun to tease him. He let out a soft chuckle and then returned to appreciating my breasts. "No that's not the case I was admiring your scars, tattoos, and your beautiful body." he bit his lip before raising a hand to my face and pulling me in for another soft kiss.

 "Nothing will ever hurt you again." he kissed the top of my head then unclasped the tight bra to get a proper look at what was hiding underneath. I did feel nervous and thought about covering my exposed skin but Hendrix would probably beg to see me naked. It's not like he would judge my appearance anyway. "You made the right decision getting tattoos. They suit you." He gave me another quick peck on the lips before lowering down to the side of my neck and attached his lips on my skin deeply. He sucked and slightly gave a quick bite causing a yelp that quickly turned into a whimper escape my mouth. Honestly, I didn't try to hide the pleasure he made me feel. His soft lips travelled down until he stopped at the skin underneath my collarbone. The scars that were covered up with tattoos. "So beautiful." he whispered along with other compliments. Peppered kisses covered my traumatic scars like a bandage covering wounds. 

Each little action he did caused an uncontrollable wave of pleasure to crash through me. Finally going down to my breasts, it seemed like we had all the time in the world. His hand gently held the outside of my breast while slightly sucking on one of my sensitive, hard nipples. "Hendrix they're sensitive." I gasp as he gently tugs at the other nipple. A shudder travelled down to my panties. A soft moan managed to escape despite me biting my lip in attempt to hide the loud noises trying to escape. "Don't hold back baby let it all out." My thighs tensed together at the sound of his command. "Tell me what you want me to do." His hand slowly caresses my breast while his mouth leaves marks on my neck. I whimper and struggle to say a word. "Please touch my pussy and make me come." he smirked at the naughty words that spilled out my mouth and continued touching me. His lips travelled down my stomach leaving soft kisses. Bucking my hips desperate for some type of touch, his strong hands spread open my legs to reveal the wet spot. He kissed my thighs including the scars before sliding off my soaked panties.