Brooke's Turning Point

Start from the beginning

Brooke

Claire, Chloe, Maddie, Cassandra

Mackenzie, Paige, Kendall, Nia, Cameron

FIVE DAYS TO COMPETITION

Sabrina POV

"Oh my gosh, Brooke's in fetal position!" Christi screamed

"Oh my god," Melissa said

"I know you try to pretend everything's okay, but you're not upset at all that Maddie wasn't at the top after doing such a good job?" Christi asked

"Maddie has the highest score of the day, but Brooke was fabulous. And I can't take that away from her. And Claire was great in her solo, pointe and all." Melissa said

"But she and Brooke were only one point apart," Kelly said.

"Oh, I know that," Melissa said.

"let's talk about the whole thing with the duets," Kelly said

"What about?" I asked knowing this was going to be about Claire.

"Why does Abby think that it is Chole's fault and not Claire's, and now if this duet fails, it will be Kendall's fault? Doesn't that bother you, Jill?" Kelly said.

"Umm, Abby never said that she pointed out a reason why Chloe was bad in the group, and she is trying to find a duet that she can trust instead of it being Maddie and Claire cause you all are jealous every time it is Maddie and Claire," I said.

"Plus, Kendall is a good dancer, but not like Claire, so they might not win, but I won't get butt hurt like you will Kelly when it's Paige and Brookes's chance to do the duet, and like you Christi, today," Jill said

"The favoritism towards Claire is insane. Like Chloe didn't rush through the moves like Claire did!" Christi yelled.

"You know she did not rush through the moves," I told her back.

IN OHIO

"everyone gather around," Cathy called to her students. "First off. Danni you are doing a solo, you will beat Chloe and Maddie. Next, we have Danni and Quinn doing a duet, this is up against Claire and Kendall. You can easily beat them, and get me that perfect score. And then we have a trio, Danni and Quinn, and then, a guest. Come on in Anna."

A girl walked into the studio with her mother.

"Girls this is Anna

"Girls this is Anna. Please introduce yourself." Cathy said.

"Hello everyone, sorry if my English isn't too good. I'm Russian. My full name is Anastasia Ivanov. I'm 9 years old." Anna told the girls.

"Okay, thanks for the introduction Anna, please join the girls," Cathy said as she started running the dances.

THREE DAYS TO COMPETITION