115

Chapter 115 Going out to find out the news

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Xiao Liang, who had the most points and was often spoiled by them, didn't mind. Zhen Zhitong, Qiu Liangyu and others naturally didn't raise any objections. They worked together, and soon Wang Xufeng and Ye Shaoyang were attracted by Xiao Liang. They were convinced.

As a result, the number of people in Xiao Liang's small group suddenly increased to 1.5 times its original size.

Fortunately, the three old men from the Ye family and the two old men from the Wang family were all reasonable and hard-working people. They did not show their superiority in front of Xiao Liang and others just because their sons had a high status in the team.

Not only did they take the initiative to take over the chores of life in the small group, but they also often helped Xiao Liang take care of the Si brothers and sisters.

Both parties were interested in making good friends with each other, and soon they became familiar with Xiao Liang and others.

In addition, they often helped Wang Xufeng with some trivial matters in the team, and gradually they also found something suitable for them to do.

"You're back? Then wash your hands and get ready for lunch."

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Qiu Liangyu poked her head out of the kitchen. When she saw Ye Shaoyang, Xiao Liang, Mo Xiaohan, and Chen Hailong coming back together, the girl immediately smiled.

Xiao Liang said hello, and then asked Qiu Liangyu with a smile, "What did you cook today? It's so fragrant that I could smell it downstairs."

Qiu Liangyu was still trying to sell it off, "You'll find out later."

Ye Shaoyang sniffed hard twice, "I smell catfish stewed with eggplant. Was it made by my mother?"

Qiu Liangyu smiled and nodded, "You have a good nose."

Not to be outdone, Chen Hailong also sniffed twice, "Are there any sweet and sour pork ribs? I can smell the sweet and sour sauce."

"There should be something deep-fried. I heard a sting." Xiao Liang said as he poked his head toward the kitchen.

"It's radish meatballs. Don't you just like vegetarian meatballs? Your aunt said that you have been working very hard recently. Now that you have settled down, I will make you something you like to eat." Grandma Ye also helped wash the radishes, so although the old lady didn't Entering the kitchen, I also know what dishes my daughter-in-law and others have prepared.

"Great! I haven't eaten carrot balls for a long time." Xiao Liang felt warm in her heart. She hadn't enjoyed the care from her elders for a long time.

Several people washed their hands and helped put the food on the table. Then everyone sat down at the table and prepared to eat.

Qiu Liangyu and the others made a total of eight dishes, including catfish stewed with eggplant, sweet and sour pork ribs, braised pork with potatoes, braised pork liver and heart, fried meatballs, tomato scrambled eggs, cold salad with three shredded vegetables, and fish ball and vegetable soup. There were a lot of people, so they prepared two portions of each dish and placed them on two tables.

The staple food is multigrain rice made by Qiu Liangyu and others. For those who dont like multigrain rice, they also prepare steamed white flour buns.

Everyone divided into two tables and sat around, having a lively lunch.

After the meal, Ye Shaoyang and Xiao Liang took out the recorders.

Several old people returned to their respective residences, the Si brothers and sisters also returned to their rooms, and Ye Shaoyang and other backbones of the team gathered together for a meeting.

After Chen Hailong and others who did not attend the meeting finished listening to the recording, Ye Shaoyang said, "Let's all share our thoughts."

Qiu Liangyu was the first to speak, "According to what they said, we have to move sooner or later."

"Just move, I will go wherever the boss goes." There is no doubt that the one who can say this is Chen Hailong.

"I think we should go there ourselves and find out some information." Wang Xufeng was relatively calm. He felt that they should not just listen to what the captains said, but should go and investigate in person.

Ye Shaoyang agreed with Wang Xufeng's opinion, "I also have this intention. I will send a few teams out to find out the news tomorrow."

Zhen Zhitong and Mo Xiaohan are both relatively silent people. Mo Xiaohan didn't say a word, and Zhen Zhitong just said, "Then let's wait until we finish inquiring before we make a decision."

The matter was settled like this, and Ye Shaoyang turned to discuss some practical issues in the team with others.

How much food is left? How long can the stored water be used? Dont relax in the training of the official team members. Do you need to slightly supplement the weapons and equipment? How is the transaction with other teams going? Xiao Liang is doing it How has the recent output of the mobile planting base been? Does the team need to expand its logistics staff...

He discussed such trivial matters with Wang Xufeng, Qiu Liangyu, and Chen Hailong for a whole afternoon.

As for Xiao Liang, Mo Xiaohan and Zhen Zhitong, they neither care about the specific affairs of the team nor are they very interested in these matters. As early as the four of them began to discuss these trivial matters, the three of them had already begun to fish quietly. .

In the end, Xiao Liang even took out some fruits and drinks.

Of course, in this case, it was impossible for the three of them to ignore the other four who were eating alone, so Xiao Liang very considerately gave a bunch of them to Ye Shaoyang and the four of them.

Ye Shaoyang has long been used to Xiao Liang and the others being inconsistent in this regard, so even if Xiao Liang and the others ruined the serious atmosphere of the meeting, Ye Shaoyang did not say anything to them about it.

***

The next day, two teams headed by Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong went out to find out the news.

Xiao Liang led a group of people alone, while Chen Hailong went out with Zhen Zhitong.

The reason why he will be assigned a deputy is because Chen Hailong is actually not a person suitable for making decisions, and with Zhen Zhitong's reticence, Zhen Zhitong is obviously not suitable for leading the team alone.

"Then I'll set off first. You should be more careful." At the gate of the community, Xiao Liang, wearing black clothes and pants, smiled and waved to Ye Shaoyang and others who came out to see her off.

Ye Shaoyang and the others also told Xiao Liang to be more careful when going out.

Xiao Liang smiled at his companions, then opened the door and got in the car.

One of the official team members who went out with her this time was Cheng Hu, who was relatively familiar with her.

This boy admired Xiao Liang very much. When Wang Xufeng said that Xiao Liang was going to lead a team out, this boy immediately signed up for himself before the others.

No, because he had the courage to recommend himself, this guy has now successfully become Xiao Liang's exclusive driver for this trip.

He and Xiao Liang were the only two people on the off-road vehicle walking in the front. Although Xiao Liang said "I don't need anyone to protect me," in fact, she was worried that someone would shoot her behind.

Although her supernatural powers are extraordinary, there is such a short distance between the front and back seats of the car. If someone attacks her, she may not be able to escape.