73

Chapter 73 Mutated beasts

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After chatting with Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui for a while, Xiao Liang took Qiu Liangyu around again.

Their regular team members were patrolling around and inside their camp, so the two of them did not need to carefully patrol every corner of the school.

Their main role is actually to be the backbone of the town.

Of course, due to Xiao Liang's outstanding personal strength, once an emergency occurs, while commanding and dispatching, she can also join the battle as the main combat force, and can even turn the tide at critical moments and reverse the situation single-handedly.

"There are no mutant beasts attacking us so late. Could it be that they haven't discovered us at all?" After walking around his team's camp, Qiu Liangyu leaned on the red brick wall of the school and made a very optimistic guess. .

Xiao Liang was not as optimistic as she was, "There is still a short time now, they may not have discovered us yet, but it will be hard to say in the second half of the night."

That's why she insists on taking turns.

Originally, it was easy for them to get sleepy when they were guarding the latter half of the night. Now that they were out, in addition to being sleepy, the people responsible for guarding the latter half of the night also faced more dangers. If those two people were responsible for the latter half of the night every time, Xiao Liang would take advantage of him. And a troubled conscience.

While the two were talking, there was already a lot of noise coming from outside the school.

The source of the noise was not very close to them, and Xiao Liang was not sure if he heard it wrong at first.

But soon, Xiao Liang heard that the noise was spreading towards the school.

"Here they come, a herd of mutant beasts."

While talking, Xiao Liang took a moment to look at the time.

At 11:45, it will be fifteen minutes before they change shifts with Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng.

She threw the baseball bat into her storage space, then found a place with parallel bars on the wall, and climbed to the top of the school wall with the support of the parallel bars.

"Oh, this is a bit troublesome. With so many mutant beasts, how long will it take to kill them?" Xiao Liang sighed casually while squinting his eyes to observe the situation.

Qiu Liangyu was anxious to death by her unhurried attitude. She asked Xiao Liang, "Are there many mutant beasts? How many are there? Shouldn't it be better for us to wake them all up now? ?

"No need. The captain and Brother Xu Feng should come over soon to take over for us. It's enough to have them."

Qiu Liangyu immediately became less nervous after hearing this.

She glanced at Xiao Liang, who was sitting on the wall watching the excitement rather speechlessly, "Are the other teams surrounded now? Can you see what's going on in the distance?"

"Well, we're surrounded. But I can't see clearly. I can only barely make out a general situation." Xiao Liang said as he took out an air gun from his storage space. "We also have mutant beasts here. Come over here, you go find Captain Ye and the others and come over here."

Upon hearing this, Qiu Liangyu immediately turned around and ran towards the center of the camp.

But she ran out less than fifty meters away, and Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng were already coming hand in hand.