28

Chapter 28 Stalking

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Mo Xiaohan walked away without looking back. On such a night where the temperature was very low and she couldn't see her fingers, she left the Mo family with whom she had a very close blood relationship.

Lao Mo failed to try to stay, so he could only watch Mo Xiaohan leave.

At this moment, Lao Mo's wife, who heard the noise, yelled at him in the shed and asked him to go back.

Lao Mo was in a dilemma and walked around in circles, but finally chose to go back to the shed and stay with his wife and son.

On the contrary, Xiao Liang, who originally planned to go back to the villa area to spend the night, immediately changed his mind the moment he saw Mo Xiaohan coming out.

She shook her head speechlessly, and then sped up and chased Mo Xiaohan.

"Don't, follow me." The two of them walked in tandem for about five or six minutes, and Mo Xiaohan suddenly turned around and said this to Xiao Liang.

"Oh, I've been discovered." Xiao Liang walked up to Mo Xiaohan openly, "Let me meet you, my name is Xiao Liang, I am fatherless, motherless and alone like you."

Xiao Liang guessed that Mo Xiaohan had no father or mother. She didn't know that what Old Mo's wife said about raising Mo Xiaohan for more than ten years was pure nonsense. Therefore, Xiao Liang thought that Mo Xiaohan, like herself, was also a man whose parents both died. The poor orphan.

Mo Xiaohan glanced at her and continued walking without saying anything.

Xiao Liang followed her closely without any surprise, "I heard what you just said. Is your surname Mo, Mo Xiaohan?"

"Which mò is mò? Is Xiaohan the Xiaohan of the twenty-four solar terms?"

"Who gave you this name? It's so nice to say the least."

"Where are you going? If you have nowhere to go, I will take you to our team's temporary base."

"I'm not boasting, my companions are very nice, you will definitely like them."

"I remember that everything here is in ruins. The light is not good now. I suggest you not to continue walking this way. It will be dangerous."

"By the way, don't you feel cold even if you wear so little? I'd better get you some clothes."

"I have ham sausages, braised eggs, chicken legs, bread, cakes, instant noodles, biscuits, cans... What would you like to eat?"

"I don't want to eat it, so do you want steamed buns, steamed buns or flatbreads? Oh, by the way, I also have fruits and yogurt."

Xiao Liang sang a one-man show without any embarrassment. Although Mo Xiaohan regarded her as nothing, Xiao Liang had been persevering in trying to establish effective communication with Mo Xiaohan.

"Xiao Liang...can you really say that?" Across a wall, Qiu Liangyu asked Ye Shaoyang and Zhen Zhitong, who came with her to look for Xiao Liang, in a complicated tone that was difficult to explain.

Ye Shaoyang looked at her dumbfounded, "Didn't you know her first? Why did you turn around and ask about Datong and me?"

Qiu Liangyu was speechless.

She raised her hands and rubbed her shoulder-length hair vigorously, "No matter what, let's take her and the little girl back first."

"Sister Qiu?"