31

Chapter 31 Enemies meet on a narrow road

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Several people followed Chen Hailong and slowly entered the mall along the uneven road.

"...Stop fighting, please stop fighting, we are leaving now, we are leaving now."

After identifying the direction, Ye Shaoyang and his team members were about to go upstairs when they heard someone shouting for mercy upstairs.

Ye Shaoyang frowned slightly, "Hai Long."

Chen Hailong, who was walking on his right, nodded to him, then stepped on his two long legs and stepped on the hand-operated elevator that was no longer functioning properly to the second floor.

"Are you afraid now? Tell you, it's too late!" The sweet voice of a young woman lost its beauty because her voice was too high-pitched and her tone was too arrogant.

"You guys, keep beating me! Beat me hard!" A young woman in her early thirties crossed her chest with her hands and raised her chin slightly. "I want to see who else dares to be so ignorant in the future. Jump out and grab something from Liu Haofang and me!"

Xiao Liang's mouth twitched slightly - this is really a narrow road for enemies.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, Xiao Liang was very honored to have gradually become Liu Haofang's most hated person.

Liu Haofang is the only girl in the family. She has been pampered by her grandparents, parents, uncles, uncles, and brothers since she was a child.

Over time, the girl was spoiled by her family and developed an arrogant temper that no one could look down upon.

She could despise those whose family background and education were similar to hers without any psychological burden, let alone a slum girl like Xiao Liang who had not even finished college.

In her eyes, Xiao Liang was not even worthy of carrying her shoes.

But Xiao Liang, whom she regarded as an inferior, quickly transformed from an ordinary college girl step by step to one of the top ten famous superpowers in D City.

If Xiao Liang was a person who had nothing to do with her, then Liu Haofang might not regard her as a thorn in his side.

But the problem is that not only are she and Xiao Liang both women, but they are also water superpowers.

For Liu Haofang, it's not scary that she and Xiao Liang have something in common. What's scary is that Xiao Liang actually surpassed her in terms of abilities.

Because he is always protected by his relatives, Liu Haofang rarely uses his powers.

Not to mention providing water for her companions, even the water she drank was her favorite brand that her brother had brought to her room.

Yes, when many people are forced to take risks and drink dirty water, Liu Haofang can actually choose the brand of water.

How could such a person use his own powers frequently?

But Xiao Liang's situation is completely different from Liu Haofang's.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, she had always provided clean water to her companions.

At the beginning, like Liu Haofang, she could only produce a small amount of water every day and could barely supply three to five people.

But as she continued to use her powers, her power level also increased rapidly.

In just three or four months, her "mobile water tower" quickly grew from being able to supply only three to five people to being able to supply an entire team of 100 people.

This was also the most important factor why her subordinates in her previous life gathered around her and listened to her orders.

After all, she is not the Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva who saves all sentient beings. Under the severe reality of limited water resources, she will definitely give priority to taking care of her friends and companions.

By becoming her teammates, at least these people no longer have to worry about dying of thirst.

In fact, Xiao Liang was not unaware of these secrets in her previous life, but at that time, she still admired Ye Shaoyang immensely, and even determined to become Ye Shaoyang's Xiao Liang.

At that time, Xiao Liang was not willing to worry about these minutiae. Her eyes were always focused on the grand goal of how to help more of her kind.

If someone is willing to join the team, no matter what the other person's original intention is, as long as the other person is willing to obey her and has the ability to help her, then she will basically absorb this person into the team.

In addition, she has a good and compassionate best friend like Qi Xiuxiu, so the team that needs her water supply is getting bigger and bigger.

As the team continues to grow, the amount of water Xiao Liang needs to provide will naturally continue to increase. With this cycle, it is difficult for Xiao Liang's ability level not to improve.

In addition, if the force value is not high, Xiao Liang will not be able to suppress his subordinates in this era of broken order.

Forced by the situation, Xiao Liang could only force himself to make continuous progress.

Her decisiveness, her rich combat experience, and her auxiliary abilities that she turned into lethal abilities were actually all caused by the pressure of survival.

In order to survive and to be on par with Ye Shaoyang, Xiao Liang made countless efforts that ordinary people could not imagine.

This is why when Liu Haofang could only be a mobile water tower that was not very useful, Xiao Liang climbed to a height that required her to look up at a speed that was beyond her reach.

Of course, Liu Haofang was not interested in these inside stories at all.

She only knew that Xiao Liang, the person who was supposed to be stepped on by her, now turned around and made her lose face. She absolutely couldn't bear this!

Jealousy makes people ugly, and jealousy can also make people lose their minds. Because of jealousy, Liu Haofang often caused trouble for Xiao Liang in Xiao Liang's previous life.

Although Xiao Liang is not afraid of her, nor is she afraid of her brother and cousin, Xiao Liang will definitely not like Liu Haofang if people always make trouble for her.

Seeing each other again at this time, Xiao Liang's first thought was that he was a little unlucky to meet this willful and crazy woman when he went out to collect supplies.

She followed Ye Shaoyang up to the second floor, and then quickly glanced around the surrounding environment.

Wherever she could see, a dozen people brought by Liu Haofang were surrounding a family of three lying on the floor, punching and kicking them vigorously.

The person who shouted "Stop fighting" was a fat woman with gray hair. She was holding her two grandsons in her arms with tears on her face.

One of the two children she was protecting in her arms looked to be sixteen or seventeen years old. At this time, the child was glaring at Liu Haofang fiercely from under his grandmother's armpit.

Another little boy who was only seven or eight years old was firmly protected at the bottom by him and the fat white woman. This child was obviously frightened by these vicious guys.

He called "grandma" and "brother" while crying until he hiccupped.

"I'm done with you! Is this mall owned by your family?" Chen Hailong had already rushed to the outside of the human wall. He reached out and grabbed the collars of two of them, and pulled them both out. Three or four meters away.

The two men struggled to get away. They wanted to fight back but were unable to cause harm to Chen Hailong due to their posture problems.