15

Chapter 15 Quite difficult to mess with

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Although Ye Shaoyang looks thin, he actually has a lot of muscles hidden under his clothes. What's more, he has been a soldier for so many years, and his skills are not inferior to Xiao Liang, a monk who became a monk halfway.

Therefore, no matter what, there was no way he would be pushed by a pampered little fat man.

But this little fat man's angry behavior, which clearly didn't understand good people, made Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong instantly furious.

Chen Hailong was the first to rush over, "You little bastard! My boss saved you, and you actually pushed him! You don't want your life, right?"

"Hai Long." Ye Shaoyang grabbed Chen Hailong who was about to kick him. To be honest, he was afraid that if Chen Hailong kicked him, the little fat man's mother would blackmail them.

Although Ye Shaoyang is not a person who is afraid of trouble, he doesn't want to cause trouble for himself for no reason.

He had the same idea when he pulled the little fat boy away before. Based on the virtue of the little fat boy's mother, Ye Shaoyang felt that she would take the opportunity to rely on Xiao Liang and let Xiao Liang support their family.

"Xiao Liang, please calm down. We don't need to be familiar with this kind of person." As he said that, Ye Shaoyang dragged Chen Hailong towards Xiao Liang.

Don't think he didn't see it. The girl put down the baseball bat and took out the knife. This was the rhythm of wanting to see blood.

Ye Shaoyang didn't want Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong to do something drastic because of him, so he brought them all to where Qiu Liangyu and others were, "Okay, okay, you two calm down."

Xiao Liang followed Ye Shaoyang obediently, but at an angle that Ye Shaoyang didn't see, Xiao Liang showed the knife in his hand.

Her eyes were fierce, and the majestic murderous aura she had honed in the mountains of corpses and seas of blood in her previous life was completely unleashed by her overwhelming anger.

The little fat mother and her son, who originally wanted to continue to find trouble, were frightened by Xiao Liang's ferocious appearance, which looked like a demon, and they took three steps back.

After finally coming back to their senses, the two of them tiptoed into the crowd with a tacit understanding.

Several other women who were still counting on the mother and son to continue their efforts were confused by the sudden flameout of the mother and son.

In their view, since Ye Shaoyang, Xiao Liang, and Chen Hailong have chosen to give in, shouldn't they make persistent efforts and ask these people to quickly take out all the supplies in their hands and distribute them to them and their families?

The feeling of being thirsty, hungry and cold was really uncomfortable, and they couldn't bear it anymore.

If they couldn't get supplies from Ye Shaoyang and others this time, wouldn't they and their families have to go out and look for supplies themselves?

Those high-rise buildings that have turned into ruins are so dangerous now. These women don't want to let themselves or their families take risks.

Several people stood there and whispered for a while, all they said was hoping that others would come forward and charge into the battle.

They pushed each other around like this for a while, until they were sure that no one present was likely to be instigated by them to do this, and then they all got into the crowd with depressed looks on their faces.

Originally, these women came together temporarily because they had common interests. Now that none of them is willing to step forward, the temporary alliance formed by these women cannot be maintained.

Of course, they will not reflect on their own efforts to be a coward and hide in the crowd. These women hugged each other and complained in a low voice that other people were unwilling to come forward.

The ones they complained about the most were of course the mother and son who were the first to retreat. In addition, their other accomplices, without exception, were all criticized by their original allies.

"These people are really..." This was Ye Shaoyang's first time encountering such people. Their several changes of face made Ye Shaoyang unable to adapt.

Xiao Liang glanced at him and knew that he must have heard many conversations between those women.

Ye Shaoyang's power is called "Six Senses Evolution", which is a magical power similar to clairvoyance, wind ear, or radar, infrared, and ultrasound.

After awakening his powers, Ye Shaoyang's vision, hearing, smell, taste, touch and the so-called "sixth sense" (also known as "heart sense", intuition, premonition) have been far beyond ordinary people.

Therefore, Xiao Liang was not surprised that Ye Shaoyang could hear the low-pitched conversations of those people. What she was more curious about now was what those people said to actually make a person like Ye Shaoyang who could not easily tell people's right and wrong say such things. kind of emotion.

But she didn't ask Ye Shaoyang. Ye Shaoyang was not the kind of person who could gossip with her.

"By the way, there's something I need to tell you first."

Thinking of the problem that he had ignored before, Xiao Liang hurriedly moved closer to Ye Shaoyang and others, "You must never drink water that may be contaminated, such as well water, river water, and tap water, and you must never eat it again. Those fruits that grow on trees or vegetables that grow in the ground will be poisoned."

Several people looked at each other, and Ye Shaoyang asked Xiao Liang, "Have you ever seen someone who was poisoned?"

Xiao Liang nodded twice. She had indeed seen it, even though it was in her previous life.

"Brother Xufeng." Ye Shaoyang turned to look at Wang Xufeng.

"I understand." Wang Xufeng said as he took a loudspeaker from his side that he didn't know where to get. "Everyone, please pay attention. Everyone, please pay attention."

"Please don't drink well water, river water, tap water and other potentially contaminated water, and don't eat fruits that grow on trees or vegetables that grow in the ground. Some people have been poisoned and died from this. Died from poisoning.

Before Wang Xufeng finished speaking, most of the survivors in the parking lot were already in a commotion. They first exclaimed, and then immediately started discussing with their relatives and friends.

"Quiet, please keep quiet." Wang Xufeng shouted twice more, but no one listened.

In desperation, he had to stop talking and wait patiently for everyone to regain their composure.

However, what made Wang Xufeng speechless was that he had no chance to wait for everyone to regain their composure.

A large part of the survivors present are the kind of cowards who only rely on others when encountering trouble. The remaining small number are the elderly and children who really have no ability to protect themselves.

Now that Wang Xufeng suddenly broke such big bad news, it's surprising that these people can calm down.

After about two minutes of chaotic exchanges, these people swarmed around Wang Xufeng.

If Chen Hailong and Xiao Liang hadn't seen the opportunity quickly and helped Wang Xufeng keep the crowd at a safe distance, Wang Xufeng would have been directly surrounded by these survivors.

Whether it's Chen Hailong holding a brick and looking like a hooligan, or Xiao Liang holding a knife in his left hand and a stick in his right hand, these two people are the kind of people who are not easy to mess with at first glance.

With them on the left and right helping to stop people, those people did not dare to continue to move forward.