83

Chapter 83 Another treasure found

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Chen Hailong also approached Xiao Liang with great interest, "Oh, I'm really timid this time."

Unexpectedly, as soon as he came over, the little sunflower started to show its teeth and claws again.

This time it doesn't fire sunflower seeds - it has no stock ┭┮﹏┭┮, but it still has a flower disk and leaves that can be freely enlarged or reduced.

Although the flower disk is grabbed by the human being that it wants to get close to but can't help being afraid of, it still has many, many green leaves that it can use freely!

Therefore, Chen Hailong, who was caught off guard, was directly covered in the big green leaves of the sunflower.

He reacted quickly, and the skin on his face was quickly metalized by him. Therefore, the small burrs and hooks on these big green leaves did not cause him any harm. However, being slapped in the face by a big leaf would not cause him any harm. Well, it's not very harmful, but it's extremely insulting!

Chen Hailong struggled to save his face from under the big sunflower leaves. He gasped for air and angrily encouraged Xiao Liang, "I think we'd better tear this damn thing apart and throw it away." There is such an evil sunflower flower in the forest, I'm afraid it will hurt the boss if I take it back."

Xiao Liang looked at him and laughed non-stop, "Don't worry, I will take care of it."

Just when Chen Hailong was fighting against the sunflower leaves, the little sunflower had already taken the initiative to make a contract with her. It was probably because he was afraid that she would side with Chen Hailong and really settle the ledger with it.

Xiao Liang had never seen such a clever mutated plant in his previous life and this life combined. How could she not see Hunter Xinxi?

Poor Chen Hailong, he was ignored by his friend who had changed his mind.

"Let's go, let's go find other good things."

Xiao Liang has now signed a blood contract with Little Sunflower, so she is fully able to communicate effectively with Little Sunflower.

In its chirping childish words, Xiao Liang learned that there was a large medicinal material planting base further into the forest.

The most important thing is that no one has visited that medicinal material planting base since the end of the world.

Even the two security guards who were responsible for the security work that night, because they were worried about their families, had already left in a hurry on the first day of the apocalypse, and they never came back, so they left completely.

Under the constant guidance of Little Sunflower, Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong successfully found the medicinal material planting base that Little Sunflower mentioned.

"Oh my god, this is too big. Just the two of us are probably too busy, right?" When he saw the medicinal material planting base for the first time, Chen Hailong was already worried about the workload.

Xiao Liang's scalp was also a little numb. She said to Chen Hailong, "Yes, we can't handle it just by ourselves."

Upon hearing this, Chen Hailong hurriedly said to Xiao Liang: "Then let's go back to the boss's place now."

Xiao Liang nodded to him, and the two of them returned the same way and went to find Ye Shaoyang for help.

It was already eight o'clock in the evening when they came back, and it was already dark in the forest. If it weren't for the confidence in Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong's skills, Ye Shaoyang would have brought people in to find them.

"Boss!" Seeing Ye Shaoyang standing at the gate of the camp and looking forward to it, Chen Hailong ran towards Ye Shaoyang with excitement on his face.

"It's good to be back." Ye Shaoyang didn't say much to Chen Hailong and Xiao Liang at the entrance of the camp. Watching Xiao Liang divert water from the river and fill the deep ditch outside the camp, Ye Shaoyang took Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong back. Own territory.

With no one else around, Chen Hailong told Ye Shaoyang, Wang Xufeng, Qiu Liangyu and others about Xiao Liang's contract with Little Sunflower and Little Sunflower taking them to the medicinal material planting base.

Qiu Liangyu's hands were shaking with excitement, "Captain!"

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly towards her, "I will send someone over tomorrow."

After the end of the world, food, fruits, vegetables, and water have all become scarce resources, but medicines are far more scarce than these.

Although fresh medicinal materials that have not undergone any processing will definitely not be as effective as those of Chinese patent medicines or Western medicine tablets, and they will definitely be more troublesome to use, the problem is that they do not have many Chinese patent medicines or Western medicine tablets at the moment.

A clever woman cannot make a meal without rice. Even Qiu Liangyu, who has healing powers, cannot use her powers to treat others every time.

For those survivors who only suffered from minor illnesses and pains, Qiu Liangyu usually treated them manually.

Not to mention the other team doctor in their team, who usually relies on medicines and medical equipment to treat ordinary survivors in their team.

In this case, it is better to have fresh medicinal materials than to have nothing at all and have to rely on the patient's own immunity, right?

Not to mention that they can actually trade those medicinal materials and help the team make a lot of money.

"Should we also give other teams a taste of the sweetness? After all, we and they can be regarded as a community of interests. If we always take advantage..." Wang Xufeng, who has always had a sense of the overall situation, once again made the request Take into account the psychological feelings of other teams.

"Then let's give them a little taste. Anyway, that medicinal material planting base is ridiculously big. If we don't share it with others, then we will have to stay here for at least three to four days."

Hearing what Xiao Liang said, Ye Shaoyang couldn't agree more.

Although the overall strength of their team is far stronger than that of their allies, since everyone has become partners, they will naturally not be determined to offend all their allies. .

You must know that these people are the ones they decide to ally with each other after carefully selecting them. In essence, these people are actually worth making friends with.

Under this general premise, Ye Shaoyang doesn't mind letting these people get benefits once in a while.

There must be a sense of distance and propriety, but if they always eat meat and others drink soup, or even others can't even drink soup, then others will definitely become dissatisfied sooner or later.

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly towards Xiao Liang, "Then Brother Xu Feng and I will draw up a charter now. You and Hai Long have already been there once. If you have any good suggestions, you can put them forward now."

Xiao Liang thought for a while, "I hope you will limit the number of people that other teams can enter the planting base. Furthermore, I will take 20% of the medicinal materials harvested by their teams in the planting base in my own name."

Ye Shaoyang nodded in agreement without thinking, "Don't worry, I will discuss this directly with the captains of each team."