97

Chapter 97 Reunion

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After placing most of the people in Ye Shaoyang's team in the old community next to their team's station, Anwen took Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng to meet their respective relatives.

The family members of Wang Xufeng and Ye Shaoyang are all members of Anwen's survivor team.

Because the children at home are not around, Wang Xufeng and Ye Shaoyang's parents have to rely on themselves to organize everything.

Fortunately, there are many nieces and nephews around them, and their own relatives are taking care of them. The lives of these elderly people are obviously better than those of the old, weak, women and children in other places.

The only flaw was probably that they never received any news about their son after the end of the world.

At this time, Leng Buding saw someone, and both the parents of the two families shed tears uncontrollably.

Especially Ye Shaoyang's parents, who have been frustrated a lot during this period. Now that their precious son is back, they want to see if those bastards who eat people's food and do nothing for others still have the face to twist their mouths and talk nonsense. Eight ways.

"It will be good to come back, it will be good to come back." Ye Shaoyang's old grandmother shed tears for a rare occasion. She held her grandson's hand, and her old face was full of joy.

"Dad, Mom, Grandma, I came back late and made you suffer." Looking at his three elders who had lost weight, Ye Shaoyang felt full of guilt and self-blame.

Father Ye and Mother Ye shook their heads vigorously while wiping away tears. Grandma Ye seemed to be angry, but in fact she patted the back of her grandson's hand distressedly, "You are just talking nonsense! If you don't come back this time, is it because you yourself?" Someone who can make the decision? Dont think that because your grandma is old, she doesnt know how dangerous the world is today. Let me tell you, your grandma is not an old fool yet!"

Ye Shaoyang couldn't help laughing, "Yes, yes, you understand."

When Father Ye and Mother Ye saw this, they couldn't help but smile.

"Shaoyang, you are finally back home. You don't know how much your parents and grandma miss you."

"Yes, it would be better if you came back. Now your parents and your grandma have someone to support them."

"..."

Ye Shaoyang had just said a few words to his family, and the relatives who had come to hear the news were already rushing in.

Before Ye Shaoyang took the initiative to say hello to them, these men and women were already talking to Ye Shaoyang.

Some of them were telling Ye Shaoyang how much his parents and grandmother missed him, others were telling Ye Shaoyang how useless his first cousin and his wife were, and some were asking about Ye Shaoyang's life outside these years and what Ye Shaoyang had brought back. What is the relationship between those people and him.

They were all real relatives, and they had no bad intentions. Naturally, Ye Shaoyang couldn't directly chase them away, so he could only spare time, cheer up, and chat with these relatives together with his parents and grandmother.

Fortunately, everyone was very sensible. After chatting with Ye Shaoyang for almost an hour and a half, all their relatives left one after another.

Ye Shaoyang, who had not been surrounded by so many relatives for a long time, immediately slumped on his sofa without any image after seeing off the last person.

Yes, the three-story building where Ye Shaoyang's parents and grandmother now live is still the home that his parents built before the end of the world.

From the words of his relatives, Ye Shaoyang had already understood the reason why his grandma was angry.

On the night when the apocalypse came, their small eighteenth-tier city could not escape the earth-shaking changes.

The only thing people are thankful for is that the earth-shaking here is the same as that in D City. It gradually rises, rather than shaking the mountains and collapsing buildings as soon as it starts.

This is why almost all of Ye Shaoyang's relatives survived.

But surviving and living well are obviously not the same thing.

Like Ye Shaoyang's family, they built their own house without cutting corners, and they can grow vegetables and fruit trees in their own large yard.

In addition, in the suburbs about two kilometers away from their home, there is also a five-acre plastic greenhouse that belongs to their home, where all fruits and vegetables are grown.

With a stable place to live and a steady supply of fruits and vegetables to pick, their family's life was, at best, quite miserable.

But for people like Uncle Ye Shaoyang's family, who had already moved their family to the city center a long time ago, and the two houses they bought collapsed during the great changes in the world, their life was not easy.

There is no place to live, no food to eat, and all the bedding and clothes at home have been buried in the ruins. Not to mention a good life for this family, they can no longer even have enough food and clothing. arrive.

Naturally, Uncle Ye thought of asking his brothers and sisters for help.

He brought his wife, son, daughter-in-law, and his one-and-a-half-year-old granddaughter to find Father Ye.

Father Ye still had feelings for his eldest brother, so he arranged for his brother and sister-in-law to stay at his home without saying a word.

Of course, Father Ye did not turn away his nephew and niece-in-law who came with him.

Although he really wanted to do this, he still wanted to give his brother and sister-in-law some face.

Besides, the couple also has a little daughter. Regardless of the adults, they have to take pity on the child, right?

At that time, Mother Ye even persuaded him not to let those two wolf-hearted things come close to her home.

She said to Father Ye: "I won't stop you from taking care of your elder brother, sister-in-law, or the children, but for those two house-ruiners, you should let them go out and figure out their own ideas. At most, we can give the couple some food and clothes. Something like that.

At that time, Father Ye felt that his wife was making a fuss. He said to Mother Ye: "This is our family, not my eldest brother's family. Even if they want to cause trouble, they have no position. Just put your heart in your stomach."

As a result, Father Ye soon tasted the feeling of being slapped in the face.

He believed that his niece-in-law had no intention of acting like a monster in their home. The day after she moved into their home, she asked Mother Ye to boil eggs for her children. She also said, "The children are still young and cannot eat anything." No nutrition."

Mother Ye was completely speechless. If she remembered correctly, this was her home, right? Is she not the old lady this bastard hired?

He eats her food, drinks her food, lives in her food, and even orders her around, and even dislikes the fact that the food in her house is not good enough. Doesnt this bastard think that he is shameless at all?

Fortunately, Grandma Ye was very helpful. She just said, "It's too cold to beg for food. Do you like it or not? If you don't, we can still have two more bites."