CHAPTER 30 ⭐️

She opened her eyes and tried to push Jimin but couldn't let her go this time. He pushed her back on the swing with his lips attached to hers in a r0ugh k!ss.

Y/N's eyes automatically closed, she held Jimin's biceps tightly as his l!ps moved aggresively on hers, their mold was so perfect, his lips cuffed hers in them so graciously good. Tears welled up Y/N's eyes, as the k!ss started to smoothen..

Jimin's hold over her arms remained firm as hell. He pulled her even more closed, their nose clashed softly, Yn gasped as his tongue went inside her hot insides.. so warm, so soft.. is this how it feels..

Her thoughts got cut off in mid when she felt him homding her and and pulling her up from the swing, she encircled her arms around his neck and he made her stand back.

Jimin started to walk backwards inside the room, as Y/N stumbled he picked her up and she encircled her legs around his torso.

Y/N: mmph!

Jimin broke the k!ss and looked at Y/N, her eyes closed, heavy breaths, her hands around his neck, her forehead resting on his, legs around his torso, and her heart begging for more.

He walked to the couch placed in their suite and slowly dropped her on it, she opened her eyes and her hands slipped down, down from his chest till his pant's belt. Her eyes were staring into his light brown ones, lust, love, passion, affection, danger... she could see these in those deep light brown orbs.

Jimin slowly cupped her face, he bent down to her level and again attached his lips to her slight swollen ones, one of his legs were between YN's legs.. his knee was so close to her core, her body was getting warm, she was feeling something unusual inside her stomach..

The kiss was soft yet possessive, Jimin wanted to know what was bothering her pretty little wife and now this was the only way to know as she was not telling him directly.

YN had already lost her control and her hands were locking his hair in her small fists, she didn't wanted him to leave her.. in just a few days, she got addicted of him.. she got habitual of him,his care, his possessive love, of him..

Jimin forcefully broke the kiss leaving YN with a frown, she opened her eyes slowly but gasped allowed when she felt his lips right on her neck's sweet spot, he knew it already, where she can feel the high.. he gently started to kiss there and his hands touched her covered th!gh.

YN: Huh.. ummhnnh !

She held Jimin's wrsit gently, but he didn't cared now, he didn't stopped, he started to rub her th!gh slowly, making her go breathless, his sweet butterfly kisses turned into soft svcking.. but suddenly he whispered in her ear,

Jimin: What is it baby, tell me ?

YN's eyes widened, she turned her face to look at him who was staring at her with questionable yet lovable eyes,

YN: I-ts n-nothing Ji-m- Ahhh !

She felt his knee hitting her clothed sensitivity between her th!ghs.. she grabbed his biceps to control herself to not m0an so badly.. that was so unusual yet new for her.

Jimin: You have to tell YN.. Either this way or that way..

He whispered in her ear and nibbled on her lobe a bit hardly.. she hissed on the sensation and hided her face in his crook, her hands hugged him tightly as she started to sob on his chest.