CHAPTER 15 ☆

I was feeling nervous while walking towards the dressrooms. Did she really called me in ?
She is shy right, then how can she call me inside ? Urgh !! Just go Jimin.

I gently knocked on the door.

"Y-Y/N"

Y/N: P-please c-come in.

My heart beat started to race, breath got hitched, and curled my toes a little, with my sweating hand I twisted the door knob and opened the door.

I saw her standing in front of the full wall size mirror. Her back was facing me. I came in and closed the door behind me. I was slowly walking towards her. I saw that she kept her hand in front.

I slowly walked towards her and stood behind her. She stared me throught the mirror directly in my eyes. Her eyes were a little red, did she cried ?

"Which one you selected Y/N ?"

She looked down and tapped on the one she was wearing and the one I chose.

"Look Y/N, its your wedding, the decision should be yours, you selected the other one then we can buy that, I'm not forcing you to buy my choice."

She turned around and looked at me with those wet eyes of hers. They are so beautiful. I gulped when she kept staring in my eyes. I tried to avoid her gaze and she spoke-

Y/N: I really like this one b-be-because its your choice.

My eyes got enlarged after hearing her. She said looking and tightly holding the dress on her chest. I moved my hand towards her face and gently made my two fingers touch her chin and made her look up at me again.

"Are you sure Y/N ?"

She nodded, but she was avoiding my eyes. I don't what got into me but I want her to look back in ny eyes when I'm talking to her.

WARNING ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead...

I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to myself. Her body got slammed on my chest with her tiny hands pressing inbetween. She shot her head up with fear and tears in those beautiful eyes.

I squeezed her small waist and she clutched my shirt more tight in her fist. Her breathing got irregular and got the clear view of her little exposed cups. She followed my eyes direction and tried the free herself from my grip. She was trying to hide her beauty from me.

I smiled and grabbed her head from the back with my another free hand and pulled her face closer to my lips and I slowly kissed her forehead.

I felt her pushing me lightly. I backed away myself and looked at her figure infront of my towering one. Her tiny hands were hiding her front. Shoulders were in perfect view, her curves were shaping with the dress absolutely. I just can't Y/N....

I turned her around making her face the mirror and pushed her towards it, pressing her body on the cold mirror. Her hands got pinned to it automatically. I heard her whimpering.

Y/N: P-please d-don't hurt m-me..

I held her arms softly and k!ssed her bare shoulder. I rubbed the area where I k!ssed and saw her through the mirror. I her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly. I know baby, you can't resist me.

I removed her short hairs from her back too and started to plant butterfly k!sses there. She was arching her back and her bones showing. She is so beautiful. My lips went to her nape and slightly svcked there and-

Y/N: p-please leave me... s-sir..

"Jimin.. JIMIN !!!"

I loudly spoke near her ear and she flinched. How could she call me that ? I'm going to be her husband. I again turned her around went close the her face. Tears were there on her pink cheeks.

"I'm your fiance Ms. Shin Y/N, we are going to be a couple tomorrow, so what will you call me after marriage huh !? Sir ? Hmm ? Say.."

She was silent, triggering me more.

"SPEAK !!!"

I screamed and she cried out.

Y/N: J-J-imin.

"Yes baby, JIMIN !.. This is the final one right then, c'mon change, we'll give this for alteration. Our wedding is tomorrow and get this inside your small brain."

Saying this I left that room.

End Of JIMIN'S POV

Y/N fell on the floor crying, she was cursing her fate, she doesn't love him and he too. His behavior is weird and rude towardd her. She doesn't know how will she face all this after being his wife. Being MRS. PARK JIMIN...

TO BE CONTINUED..

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜