CHAPTER 07

Park's Mansion

Jimin was there in his parents room

Jimin was there in his parents room. His father was not at home that time. He was laying with his head on his mother's lap while she was caressing his hair being tensed for her young son.

Mrs. Park: Jimin, tell me, what happened ? You are scaring me now.

Jimin was just staring at the ceiling thinking about Y/N. Today he decided to tell his mom that he had confess to her but how, he is scared of her rejection or maybe he will lose his control because he loves her so much.

Mrs. Park: Jimin, will tell me or not ? Or you want me to ask your father to bring your whole information ?

Jimin: Y/N...

Mrs. Park: Huh !? Y/N, the girl you are interested in ? What about her ?

Jimin: I want to confess my love to her mom and as soon as possible.

Mrs. Park was so surprised to hear this. She was feeling so happy for his cold son. She always thought that he might come to her and say that he likes her arrange my marriage with her, but he wants to confess his love for someone. That girl might be having some effect on her son that he has started to change himself.

Mrs. Park: Uh then for what are you waiting Jimin ? You should confess your feelings to her before its too late.

Jimin: I need a favor from you mom.

Mrs. Park: What ? You are my son Jimin and I can do anything for your happiness, don't say it a favor.

Jimin: Yes mom. You are the trustee of our college, will you please ask Y/N to marry me and then I tell her my true feelings for her.

Mrs. Park closed her eyes hearing that. She was wrong, he is still that cold quite Jimin who wants her mother arrange his marriage with the girl he is in love with without even confessing his love to her.

Mrs. Park: Are you serious Jimin ? Why will she say yes when she doesn't even know you, you never faced her right as Jimin ?

Jimin nodded. He just saw her face to face at her society incident. Her beautiful teary eyes, pink small nose, pouty cherry lips, whenever Jimin closed his eyes, that view of her was coming infront of her.

Mrs. Park massaged her temples slightly then looked at her son who again zoning out.

Mrs. Park: Y/N only you can control my son. I will do anything for his happiness, if his happiness lies in you then fine, you have to marry my son.

She thought to herself.

NEXT DAY

Mrs. Park was thinking how to reach the Shins directly. She has seen Y/N many times and even met her during the scholarship exam. She can visit her place being the college trustee, what's the big deal in that.

She was in her thoughts when her husband Mr. Park entered in the living room for the breakfast. Mrs. Park was actually waiting for him at the dining table while thinking all that.

Mr. Park: What happened dear ? Is something wrong ?

Mrs. Park: Huh !! Dear our son, Jimin is in love with Y/N and he wants to marry her.

Mr. Park: Oh great... so what is the problem in that ? Its a good news after all.

Mrs. Park: He wants me to meet Y/N's family and fix their marriage and he will confess his love after all this. He don't want to confront the girl. He is afraid of her rejection.

Mr. Park heard all this and sighed, he knew that his son will expect this only from his parents.

Mr. Park: I don't know all that, If our my son's happiness is within that girl, then she will be his wife only. We can do anything for our son right ? So do as he said...

Mrs. Park: I know and yes I will but is it right ?

Mr. Park: Ya its not but he is a Mafia's son and he-

Mrs. Park: That is why I never wanted him to be involved in all this mess of yours and your vnderworld.

Mrs. Park growled at her husband and left with her bag leaving Mr. Park dumbfounded.
He then himself served his breakfast from the kitchen and had it before leaving for his company.

______________

Time skips to Evening
8 PM

Time skips to Evening8 PM

Y/N's POV

"What do you mean unnie, I cannot understand, who paid the money for dad's operation and how ?"

I asked my unnie. She was there in the hospital since morning, last night I stayed there with dad and in the mirning came back and unnie went. Dad was conscious now but worried for all of us. Mom was also very worried that how are we going to arrange suck a big amount. She doesn't want unnie to ask her husband for the money.

"Unnie called hyeongbu and told everything. He got worried for unnie after he heard what those men did with her. He said he'll be coming back by tomorrow and will also pay the money."

Iseul: I really don't know Y/N. I was talking with dad when the doctor came inside and said that he wants to take dad for the operation. I asked why, we haven't paid too but he said that Mr. Park has paid the amount and we shouldn't delay as dad's condition was still critical so couldn't say no. Sorry mom.

Mrs. Shin: Its okay Iseul but we should know that who paid the money, we have to thank him and repay them back too.

" Yes unnie and like this we cannot take someone's mone and who can be this MR. PARK ?"

Ms. Shin: As far as I know, you father didn't had any friends or know someone with the name PARK.

The three ladies are still thinking that who could be that, who sent the full amount for the operation of Mr. Shin. And why will someone help them like this u til they want something from us or they know us .

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜