CHAPTER 09

??: ONE WEEK IS OVER SHIN.

As I heard, my hands went numb and only one person came in my mind.

"DAD"

I rushed towards my room's door and ran downstairs just to see my dad kneeling down again infront of those moneylender's men and my mom crying and begging infront of them.

One of those men then spoke-

Man: Your time is up Shin, where is your younger pretty daughter huh !?

He evily chuckled and suddenly his big dark eyes landed on me and walked towards my direction making me step back.

Man: Oh ! She is here. Shin I must say, you have such beautiful daughters, sorry but I'm taking her with me.

As I heard this, I tried to run back to my room but a harsh grip pulled me back. That man held me close to himself and leaned down towards my face.

Meanwhile

Mrs. Park: I tried my best, but they don't want Y/N to get married now and they don't know Jimin so they won't even trust a boy like him who couldn't even confront the girl he loves.

She said while sobbing a little infront of Mr. Park.

Mr. Park: How dare Mrs. Shin insult you like that.

Mrs. Park: Its not her fault too, it was so di-

Jimin: MOM !!

Mr. and Mrs. Park heard their son entering inside the living room with a bright smile on his face. Yes, before leaving for the Shin's place, Mrs. Park infromed Mr. Park and Jimin. Mr. Park wanted to join, but she refused him to come as if they said something wrong, it won't take much time for Mr. Park to lose his temper.
Here too he is getting so angry as they insulted his wife and she just took that all and came back sobbing.

Jimin: Hey mom, what did they said ?

Mr. Park: They rejected you. They don't want their daughter to get married now and they don't trust a boy like you.

Mrs. Park remain silent because she was thinking that she couldn't bring her son's happiness. Mr. Park was angry on Jimin as well as this is not the way to ask for marriage. There is way and here being a mafia's son Jimin is behaving like a coward.

Jimin was shocked after hearing what his father just said to him. He thought his mother would have made it. But still he had some hope.

Jimin: Y/N, mom did you met her, you liked her right, she is perfect for me, what d-did she s-aid mom ?

Jimin asked this nervously, as couldn't hear no, he hate it. That's why he was not believing his father's words.
Mrs. Park slowly looked up at his son with her slightly red eyes as she was sobbing.

Watching that, Jimin felt his anger arising in himself. He can't watch her mom crying.

Jimin: M-mom did you c-cried ?

Mr. Park: Yes she did, they insulted your mom, your Y/N isn't rea-

Jimin: HOW DARE YOU Y/N !!!!!

Jimin screamed, his veins were popping up, his eyes got red and breathing heavy. Mr. and Mrs. Park got ehocked watching their son like that. They might not know what will he do now.

He grabbed Mrs. Park's wrist, made her stand and started to drag her out.

Mrs. Park: J-jimin, leave my hand, w-what are y-you doing s-son ?

Mr. Park: Leva eher Jimin, she is your mother.

Mr. Park yelled at him while following him. They all reached out towards Jimin's car and made his parents sit inside. He himself sat inside and started the engine with a roar.

On the other side.

Back to Y/N's POV

"L-leave me please"

That man held my jaw tightly and scanned my face with a smirk plastered on his lips. His other hand which was gripping my arm slipped down towards my waist and pulled me closure to him.

Mom and Dad were begging infront of them to leave me but they weren't bothered. I was wiggling in his arms, trying to get myself free from that firm grip.

Man: Don't when you know that you can't.

He said while glaring at and tightening his grip around by body. Tears rolled my cheeks as it was hurting. I didn't stopped pushing him but he was much stronger than me.

Suddenly.......

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜