CHAPTER 02

YOUR POV

TIME SKIPS

After the college got over, I was scared to move out of the building as I know Jungkook and Taehyung will again catch me there and then they will bully me again.
But i have to go out, i can't stay here, lets just ignore them. I walked out of the building and started to scroll down my phone. I walked out of the building but didn't saw them. I took a breath of relief and walked out of the college gate towards the bus stop. My father messaged me that he will not be able to come and pick me up so i have to go back home myself. Its was already
5 : 45 PM and the sky was slowly getting dark. I was walking through the market holding my bag tightly. I thought that someone was following me but whenever I turned back.. i saw no one but just that market chaos..

By 6 PM I was there infront of my society gate but some boys were there standing there and smoking. I have seen that group from my room's balcony everyday. They are really bad boys. They bully every alone girl passing from there. Today i was the one to become their target.

I took a deep breath and started to take slow steps towards them. I have to pass by them because that is the only way to walk in the society.

End of YOUR POV

One of those boys saw Y/N coming towards their direction. He signaled another one. They all smirked. As she was about to pass them.. a boy held his wrist from behind. She looked back at the grip and tried to yank his hand away.

Y/N: L-lemme go pl-please..

Boy: Not so soon babygirl..

Another boy held her waist and pulled her closer to himself. Y/N tried to oush him but he was too strong infront of her. The watchman of the society came running and tried to push that boy away from Y/N but the other boys pushed the watchman away. The boy who was holding Y/N tried to kiss her but before he could do this.. someone punched hard on his face. He stumbled back holding his nose. Y/N fell on the ground. She looked up and saw an unfamiliar boy in the same college uniform as hers. His hairs were blonde, height maybe 5 feet and 8 inches, sharp features and dazzling eyes... she was just looking at his heroic figure which towering her small lying one.

Suddenly one of those boys punched his chest but he didn't even moved a little from his place. His body was hard. He started to fight with those bad boys and Y/N crawled back watching that. She was scared of them.

The watchman ran to call the society's secretary and Y/N's family.

The blonde haired was mercilessly beating those boys which was making Y/N smile who was standing at a distance with her muddy clothes holding her bag tightly.

Y/N's father and the society's secretary came towards her running with the watchman. As the boys saw them, they all ran away. Blonde haired boy ran a little after them but couldn't catch them. He came back in the society and went towards Y/N.

 He came back in the society and went towards Y/N

??: Are you okay ?

Y/N: Y-yes.. thank u

Mr. Shin: Thank you so much son for saving my daughter from those ba$tard$..

??: Its fine sir..

Mr. Shin: Come have something son.. in-

??: No no sir, my parents would be waiting for me, by this time I reach back home.. i have to go bye..

And he left. Y/N was just watching his disappearing figure. Something striked her mind. From behind he looks the same as the one she saw in the morning with Jungkook and Taehyung. But why will their friend save me ? She was in her thoughts when her father shaked her..

Mr. Shin: Y/N ? Where are you lost, come lets go..

He took her with him but she was continuously looking back and trying to recall that boy. A smile was plastered on her face for the rest of the night.

Time skips

11 PM

Y/N was lying on her bed while staring at her room's ceiling and smiling widely

Y/N was lying on her bed while staring at her room's ceiling and smiling widely. She was just thinking about him-
He was so good ❤️ his eyes were so beautiful.

She didn't came to know when she fall asleep thinking about him.

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜