CHAPTER 05

7 00,000 to 8,00,000 Won

The doctor said and walked away leaving me nd unnie in shock. I looked at unnie and she looked at me. Words were not coming out of my throat.

How are we going to pay this much ?

Iseul: I-I think, I should really call Min now.

"No unnie please, you can tell him about what happened today but please don't ask him for money, I'm not dead unnie, I will work and arr-"

Iseul: Y/N baby, you are still in college, where will you work now and what. 8,00,000 won is a huge amount and you cannot manage it alone or this soon.

Unnie said to me being worried. 8,00,000 won is way to much for my family to pay and the money which we have to payback is also there, from where are we going to arrange the amount. We can't ask hyeong bu (brother in law) too, what will his family think of us. Although they love my unnie but mom will never let our respect go.

Tears escaped from my eyes thinking all this, unnie patted my back and took her phone to call her husband. It was our luck that his phone was going busy, because he was on a business trip so he must be busy in some meeting.

Iseul: He has sent a message that he will call back later.

I looked at her, she was standing by the support of the wall. She was so happy when she came home. Min hyeong bu loves her so much. I don't want them to be worried for us. I saw bruises on her forearms of that tight grip, she was slowly brushing them. The ointment was applied on her bruises but it looks they were painful.

I ran towards her and hugged her tightly, i started to cry on her shoulder. She hugged me back, she knows i have a sensitive heart. She knows I don't have any frineds to share my feelings, she was the only one I had and after she got married, I lost her too.

"I-I'm sorry u-nn-ie you asked m-e t-to take care o-of mom dad, b-but I wasn't a-able to, s-"

Iseul: Shh!! Y/N look at me, its okay dear, I know its not easy, you have your college too, leave all this, I will talk to Min and he will help us okay, now c'mon stop crying.

She weakly smiled at me and wiped my tears, I nodded my head still crying silently but then the doctor came to us again.

Dr: Ma'am your father should get hus operation done within this week, or his condition is going to be critical. What have you both decided ?

Iseul: Yes Dr. We will get him operated within this week, thank you and can we meet our father now ?

Dr: okay and yes you can see him, he is still unconcious.

He nodded his head with a little smile and went away.

"Unnie why yo-"

Iseul: Not again Y/N please, now come let's see how is dad, come.

Unnie held my wrist and dragged me inside the ward.

__________

On the call

??: Hello

??: Boss, I have some information about that girl, whose details you have sent me.

??: What is it ?

??: Her father had taken loan from some moneylenders for her elder daughter's marriage and this girl's education, but today in the evening that moneylender's men came to their home and have warned them tp payback his money or else he will take his daughters with him. The girls dad is now admitted in the hospital and his elder daughter's husband will be coming after 2 days who ai think will pay the hospital bills as thier financial condition is not good.

??: Okay, thank you and keep your eyes on their whole family.

??: Sure boss

Call ended

??: She needs help, I'm coming Shin
Y/N.

??: She needs help, I'm coming Shin Y/N

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜