CHAPTER 20 ☆

Y/N's face was just a few inches away from Jimin's, she felt paralyzed by his presence under her

Y/N's face was just a few inches away from Jimin's, she felt paralyzed by his presence under her. Jimin was staring straight at her lips... which was right above his ones. Y/N's breathing was irregular and heartbeats so loud that Jimin was able to hear them clearly.
Jimin's lips curve into a smirk and he tightened his grip on Y/N's waist.

Y/N felt something hard and heavy on her back, she got confused. She tried to touch her back when her hand came in contact with that hard and heavy thing, it was Jimin's gvn on her back. Her eyes slightly widened but she tried her best to not let Jimin notice them.

She tried to stood up but Jimin flipped them and niw she was under him on the cold floor. Y/N's heart was racing rapidly, Jimin's smirk was making it even more difficult for her. She didn't knew what he wants to do.

Y/N: J-jim-j-

Jimin: Shh Wifey

He kept his finger on her plump lips. Tears formed in Y/N's which didn't go unnoticed by her husband. He smirked even more watching her getting so weak under him. Was he just teasing her ?

He suddenly got up from me and pulled me up as well. He still kept his gvn behind my back.

Jimin: Jump.

Y/N: W-what ?

Jimin pulled her close by her waist and whispered in her ear.

Jimin: Jump baby.

WARNING ⚠️ Mature Content Ahead

Y/N jumped and Jimin caught her. He tightly held her and they both walked out of the closet. Y/N was so clueless that she was just staring at him. Jimin threw her on the bed and Y/N got scared, because of his sudden action. Jimin hovered above her and kept the gvn beside her head on the pillow under her head.

Y/N's eyes went there but-

Jimin: Just look at me !

Y/N immediately looked in his eyes, he snaked his arm under her waist and pulled her up with a jerk. Y/N kept her little hands on his chest to create some distance between them.

Y/N: Pl-ple-

She couldn't even complete her word when she felt her husband's lips on hers. Her eyes widened, her body got froze, she wanted to push him but her body was acting opposite. He pushed himself on her more and she couldn't stop him. His lips were moving so sensually over hers and she was just laying there like a statue.

Jimin svcked her lower lip with so much passion that she closed her eyes and clutched his sweatshirt tightly in her fingers. Her tears rolled down her cheeks which forced Jimin to break the k!ss.

Jimin: You don't know what you are doing to me, just don't ! Even your presence around, is now driving me crazy.. I'm controlling myself so much.. so please.. don't try to be near me as much as possible.. or else I don't know what will I do !

He said this with his forehead joined with hers and both of their eyes were closed. Y/N didn't replied. She just kept her eyes closed. She was scared to open to her eyes and watch him.

Jimin's lips ran down towards her cheek and started to place butterfly k!sses around till her jawline. Y/N's hands were still inbetween them almost crushed under him. He held her wrists and pinned them above her head. Y/N gasped out loud.

Jimin licked his lips watching her fragile figure under him. She was shaking a bit because she was scared of him. He shrugged this off and snuggled his face in the crook of her neck.

Y/N: Umm J-jimin !

He started to plant wet k!sses there, and she wanted him to leave her but a part of her wanted much more than this. She tilted her head to the other giving him more access to explore her neck. Jimin found her sweet spot and give an open mouth k!ss there.

Y/N: Mmmhh!!

Jimin looked at her who was breathing heavily and was trying to keep her m0ans low. Her hands became tight fists in his hold. Jimin released her tiny fists and she clutched the pillow under her head.

Jimin traced his fingers from her clothed elbow to her fingers and entwined them together. Y/N slowly turned her face back and slightly opened her teary eyes. Jimin couldn't resist more and smashed his lips on hers again. She m0aned in his mouth this time. This time it was quite hungry. Y/N's nails digged in the back of Jimin's hands and she got breathless.

After few seconds Jimin broke the k!ss and saw the miserable state of his wife under him. Her irregular heavy breathing, the ups and downs of her chest because of the k!ss and her hands.. trying to hold something tight.

Jimin slightly slided the shirt of Y/N's night suit and held her bare shoulder was exposed now, he softly leaned and k!ssed her shoulder line, earning a soft m0an from her.

Y/N: Mmh aahh!!

It was too much for him as well, he kept k!ssing there until she gathered all her courage to stop him. She whispered in his ear slowly..

Y/N: P-please J-Jimin leave m-me.

Jimin stopped as soon as he heard her, he raised his head and looked at her, in her eyes, she was looking so scared, as if she was terrified.. she wasn't ready for this, and he knew this but she was not able to tell him that, his effect on her was this much...

Jimin: You are driving me crazy Y/N.. you are making me go insane.

Jimin whispered near her lips and hugged her tightly while digging his face in her crook again. Y/N wanted to hug him back but she was scared too. She wanted to caress his back but she was afraid.

Jimin: Hug me back Y/N..

She turned her eyes and she just stare his silky hairs.. his face was completely hidden in her neck. Jimin tightened his grip and Y/N hugged him back immediately out of fear.

Jimin: Hmm..

Mature Content Ends

Many emotions were racing within Y/N... she was scared, she was angry, she wanted to push him, but she also wanted him close to her like, she wanted to love him but again she wasn't sure that was he really in love with her.

She crossed her arms around him firmly and closed her eyes. Jimin's hot breaths were hitting her sensitive skin, forcing her to snuggle more in him. She didn't came to know when she slept but his hold was the only thing she knew was around her.

TO BE CONTINUED..

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜