CHAPTER 29

At the Airport

Jimin amd Y/N were witing for their flight to be announced, it was few minutes late, Jimin was ignoring Y/N becuse of what happened yesterday, he was thinking that Y/N would be angry on what he gave her but it was all Mrs. Park's idea, but it was nothing like that, Y/N didn't even bithered to open those bags she just packed them as Jimin wanted her to finish this packing stuff as soon as possible so that they both sleep early and be on time at the airport the next day.

Soon their flight was announced, Jimin got and looked at Y/N, they both were dressed in their casuals, the guards dragged their luggage with them and the couple went straight.

Settling themselves comfortably inthe business class, they both looked at each other. Y/N had still not told him about the message she has received from Sarah, as she wanted to interrogate about this matter on her own but how will she do this, she doesn't know.

Y/N haven't travelled abroad before so she was a little excited too, she was going with her husband, nothing more can be as much delighting for her than this. Jimin was staring at her continuously nd thinking about what had happened to her last morning, why she behaved liked that and she is not even talking much to him, his reason was valid to ignore her but why is she not expressing herself to him.

13 hours and 17 minutes passed...

The flight was quite long, Jimin didn't arranged any private jet for them because he knew Y/N never sat in a airplane before and being alone with him would awkward for her so he came in a public flight with her but still not economy class, he feels crowded there.

An Aston Martin stopped infront of them when they moved out of the Canadian airport. Y/N's eyes shined watching the white luxurious car and when its gate opened, a tall man of about 1.79m tall came out and passed a smile to them.

Gosh, so handsome, wait wait....

Jimin: Jin hyung..

Jin smiled and walked towards us, they both shaked their hands and even had a bro hug, Y/N was just watching them in aww. Jin was really really a handsome hunk, he looks like Taehyung.. no ?

Jimin: Y/N.. meet Jin hyung he is Taehyung's elder brother.

Y/N's eyes widened at Taehyung's name. She was scared of him and his bunny friend Jungkook, and won't she be, they were her bullies, okay okay, friends of her dear mafia husband.

Y/N: hello o-oppa.

Jin: Hey dear, oh Jimin, your wife is so cute, just like me.

Jimin: Yeah yeah, just like you.

Jimin said giggling, everyone knew that Jin loves his handsome face.

Soon they were done ith the greetings and left for their hotel.
Arriving there, Y/N was wandering her eyes everywhere, they hotel was so big and beautiful for her and something common for Jimin. He smiled watching her sparkling eyes and her roaming around like a small happy girl.

Jimin: Hyung please do take care of my small Baby.

Jin: You just got amrried and even had a baby, where is that small creature, I didn't saw him with you or Y/N

Jimin: Oh hyung, I mean my baby wife, she is really innocent, she gets scared whenever she even sees my gun, so please hyung.

Jin: Sure Jimin, I'll always keep an eyes when you'll not be around and not even let her feel that she is under our security surveillance, we'll let her feel like home here.

Jimin smiled to his hyung and went to the reception to get their booked room keys. To Jimin's surprise they handed him a key of a honeymoon suite. Jimin asked the receptionist-

Jimin: Ma'am, I think youhabe given me the wrong key.

Receptionist: No sir, the room booked with your name is the lavish honeymoon suite only, I have checked twice before handling you the key.

Jimin's cheeks burned in bright pink colour as he looked t Jin hyung who was behind all this. He grabbed the keys and walked towards Y/N who was walking in the lawn infront of the main entrance of the luxurious hotel.

Jimin: We got the keys Y/N, lets go.

Y/N turned around and the wind blowed at the right time, her hairs came on her face, she slided them aside and walked towards her husband, she was holding some flowers she plucked from the lawn secretly, her cheeks got red because of the cold breeze blowing.

She stood infront of Jimin and was looking down, before he could have grabbed her wrist he stretched her hands infront of his face, he looked at her surprise, she gave him the flowers she plucked.

Jimin: So sweet.

Jimin accepted her flowers and pulled her closer by her waist making her eyes wide, she looked right in his eyes, her breath hitched, his and her nose were touching, Jimin leaned and sm00ched her softly, Y/N roamed her eyes and saw people giggling while watching them, she tapped Jimin's shoulder fastly and he withdrew.

Y/N: P-people are watching J-jimin.

Jimin: So what ? You are my wife Y/Niee.

Y/N didn't know wht got into her, she hugged him tightly, she hided her face in his chest and lost in his warmth, Jimin caressed her hairs and felt the cold breeze ruffling his brown hairs. Moments.

Jimin unlocked the suite's door and they both entered inside, the room was decorated with scented candles and roses, it was so dreamy and beautiful, Y/N smiled and went inside mking Jimin chuckled. The hotel staff kept their luggage inside and went out after bowing at Jimin.

Jimin slided his handed in his pants pocket and saw wife in the balcony on the single swing, feeling the cold breeze with a smile. His eyes went towards her smooth legs and he gulped.

She was wearing a knee length floral dress, her arms were fully covered and with 3 inch heels, cute right, but not for Jimin.

His expressions were not justifying him as being happy watching her like that, he was somewhat h0rny for her. But but, our Y/N was so innocent, Jimin has to control, but things aren't always in our control.

He walked towards her slowly and knelt infront of her, he opened her legs and sat inbetween of them before she could have even open her eyes and react. Smart.

He slowly raised himself to her level and softly pecked her nose. Y/N was hding the edges of the swing tightly, her toes curled, butterflies danced inside her stomach, she was looking down, not wanting to look in his lustful eyes.

Jimin: Y/N, why are you ignoring me,

He asked her in his husky voice, his lips were just some inches far from hers. Y/N wanted to ask him about that message she got but she was hesitant and scared as well, what if he got angry that she didn't believed him, what if Jimin was not wrong, but what if he might leave her.

She opened her eyes and tried to push Jimin but couldn't let her go this time. He pushed her back on the swing with his lips attached to hers in a r0ugh k!ss.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for not adding any pictures...

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR IT ❤️💜

BORAHE 💜💜