CHAPTER 18

Jimin: hmm so, what are you staring at, wifey ?

He leaned more close to my face and I tightly clutched my wedding dress. He smirked at me, and I felt his hand snaking under my waist, before I could have reacted he pulled me upwards closure to his towering figure above mine. Automatically my hands rested on his chest to create some distance between us but he kept on pulling me clise to himself.

"J-jimin.."

Jimin: Yes baby...

He leaned more diwn towards her, she was now scared of him. He towered his huge figure over her soft and delicate ones. He crushed her under himself and she whimpered a little.

Y/N: J-J-imin pl-please...

And he left her.

Y/N again fell upon the bed and her eyes got shot open and he saw him standing there with a straight face. She was looking at him in disbelief.

Jimin: What ? Get up and change, how cn you sleep in this heavy dress. Go and change.. I'm done with the use of washroom for now.

Saying that he walked inside the closet while smirking, leaving Y/N all dumbfounded.

Y/N slowly got down from the bad and moved towards the washroom.

She stood infront of the mirror and saw herself, in her bride's attire. She saw her fingers, the ring of her marriage and of his name was shining so brightly yet was looking so beautiful in her hand.

She sighed and kept her hands around the basin and closed her eyes, the vision of Jimin k!ss!ng her came infront. She smiled with her closed eyes and memorized..

Jimin: Wifey....

How he said that to her. The name he gave to her. How she felt when he called her. The feeling was completely new fir her but her heart was again and again questioning her, does he really in love with me ?

She opened her eyes and looked up at herself. She was his now, and it is important for her and this relationship too that does he really love her. She knew it that she will fall for him after their marriage one or the other day, but when will he confess his true feelings to her.

Shrugging of all these thoughts, she decided to change as they were tensioning her more. She opened the clip of her veil from her hair and put that aside. She took of her jewelleries and opened her bun. Her hair wasn't much long but of average length that a girl keeps, till her upper back. She kept them all on her shoukder and tried to unzip her wedding dress but her hands couldn't reach. She tried again and got the zipper in the middle of her fingers, she stretched her arm more to unzip but she wasn't able to and got a jerk in her arm too..

Y/N: Ah!!..

Now she didn't have any other choice rather then calling her husband to help her. She was feeling so nervous, how will she ask him to unzip her gown, oh no ! This is so embarrassing. But she gathered all her courage and opened the door of the washroom and looked for her husband. She saw Jimin talking on his phone with someone.

 She saw Jimin talking on his phone with someone

She took deep breaths and walked out.
Jimin turned towards her and looked her in confusion. He cutted his call and asked her.

Jimin: Hey why haven't you changed ?

Y/N: Umm J-Jimin, will hou please help me ?

Jimin: Help ? Yes.. what happened ?

Y/N: Will you please u-unzip t-this ?

Jimin: WHAT !!?

Y/N turned around in embarrassment after watching his reaction. Her cheeks were hot pink and she could feel the burning sensation in her cheeks. Her hairs were already all on her right shoulder giving a hard time to Jimin because he was getting the full and perfect view of her back. The zipper was a little lower that is why she wasn't able to unzip it.

Y/N closed her eyes tightly and was about to go back in the washroom again because of this much embarrassment but she felt those hands... cold, soft and big hands of her husband, Park Jimin.

She flinched and clutched her dress tightly in her small fists. She was feeling his hot breaths on her nape. Her heart started to race again, she couldn't stop it right but she tried her best to calm herself down. His fingers were caressing on her exposed back as he slided the zipper down.

Jimin saw a cute mole on her back touched it. He felt her shivering a little. Something got into him and he felt an urge to k!ss that mole on her back.

Y/N: I-Is it d-done ?

Jimin didn't said anything as his eyes were stuck there, on her flawless skin and that cute pretty mole. He pulled Y/N backwards, on his chest and placed his lips on her back.

Y/N gasped out loud...

TO BE CONTINUED..

IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMME NT FOR IT.... THANK YOU ❤️

BORAHAE 💜