CHAPTER 11

I opened the door of my room for him and he entered with an uninteresting manner

I opened the door of my room for him and he entered with an uninteresting manner. I followed his figure but he sat on my bed while scanning my room.

I was already so nervous and scared of him to start a conversation and he was in mood to boss around. I just stood there while fidgeting my fingers and tapping my feet lightly.

Jimin: Will you speak something or not ?

"H-huh ! Yes h-hey"

Jimin looked at me with a done expression but why he was giving me that look, I didn't understand what does he want.

"Umm w-why y-you want to m-marry m-me ?"

Jimin: Look, just say YES to it. I won't hear NO, okay.

He said in a bold and rude tone to me. My eyes widened, but I habe to ask him, just why ? I gathered all my courage and asked to him slowly while stuttering.

"W-what, but w-why y-you w-want to m-marry me o-only ?"

He looked at me with his death glare making me frightened, he stood up and started to come close towards my shaking figure. I started to walk back but still he didn't stop after watching me that I'm scared of him.

My back hit the wall and my heart beat stopped for a second. My head was low but as I looked up, he immediately caged me inbetween his arms and shut the door of the room. His palms were resting on the wall besides my shivering body. I gasped loudly at his unexpected action and my prickling tears rolled down my cheeks.

"W-what d-do you w-want from m-me ?"

Jimin: I want you SHIN Y/N, I want to make you mine, your heart, everything of yours is going to be mine.

My heart was beating so fast in my chest that it could explode, I was so scared of him. The way he was glaring me was making my legs go weak, my tears were not stopping at all. I just want to be near him.

"N-no stay away from me."

Jimin: Ahuh ! Baby, just say yes for this marriage when we go down.

"N-no I Do-don't w-want to m-marry y-you."

Jimin: Oh really

He said while gritting his teeth and he grabbed my arms tightly making me flinch and I shut my eyes crying. He was digging his fingertips in my skin. My small hands were on his stacked chest and I was gasping while crying.

"I-its h-hurting p-please"

Jimin: And what about the pain that you gave to my mom, no one ever insulted her like your parents did today, and you were just listening while standing behind them HUH !!