27: Veintisiete 🏴‍☠️

He peered around the room, but Heart was nowhere to be seen. Then he petted the cat and stroked his fur against Joshua's skin, making him feel tingly. This is the cat he saw while searching for Heart on the dark pavement a long time ago.

"You're his cat; thinking about it, you look resemble him. Even his pet is black," he giggled, which made sense given his obvious obsession with black.

Joshua heard the hand door clink and revealed Heart (Jeonghan).

"Are you up?" Jeonghan spoke softly, causing his tummy to flutter from the unexpected greeting so early in the morning.

"Y-yes," he stammered, nervous. The cat was still on his lap, purring.

"How's your sleep? Did you get good sleep?" he went on to ask.

Joshua slept so soundly last night that he doesn't remember when or how he fell asleep on this massive bed.

"Good, but I don't actually remember what happened last night after that wine session," Joshua replied, looking down at the cat with his cat eyes. The cat's pupils became large and sparkled in the light outdoors, making him adorable.

'I know you look cute, but this is not a good time to do that,' Joshua thought.

"He must've liked you, Sua," he remarked, admiring the man on the bed with his cat. Not gonna lie, the view right now is really lovely. Most notably, the warm rays of sunlight that hit Joshua's baby soft skin.

'I simply want to eat him whole right now. What a crazy shithead,' Jeonghan thought.

"Uhm, I think I should leave now. Where are my friends?" Joshua asked as he grabbed his phone and laid it aside, the cat still eyeing him.

Don't misunderstand, Joshua likes animals, particularly cats and rabbits, because he believes they are the most innocent and adorable creatures on the planet. It's just that this cat always comes at inconvenient times.

"They're still sleeping; I was amazed you woke up so early after drinking so many bottles last night. I guess you also...forgot that too," he said, arousing his curiosity.

"What? What is it that happened last night? Did I cause trouble? Please tell me, I had a blackout and can't remember anything!!" As he approached Heart (Jeonghan), his eyes begged, 'Please tell me, I urgently need to know.'

"Don't tell me," he says, covering his mouth with his hands in disbelief.

"Did I say something unusual, or did I hit or kick you? Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. It wasn't my purpose, and I wasn't in my right mind when I did that type of shit," he panickily apologized with a 90-degree bow.

Heart (Jeonghan) chuckled at Joshua's sudden and unexpected reaction. He stopped him by grasping both of his shoulders and drawing closer to examine his face. Joshua's face was flushed red, his eyes wide.

"You-you're so close; could you move b-back away?" Joshua nervously said, hands on Jeonghan's chest, pushing him slightly to create space between them, but Jeonghan, on the other hand, moved more closer to his side. Close enough to whisper into his ears.

"I won't tell you anything about last night. You figure it out yourself, but once you remember it, Come to me and find me," he seductively whispered in his ears while Joshua's skin hair sprung up of how shocked he was at this time.

He was sweating profusely on his forehead.
After saying them, Jeonghan backed away and smiled playfully at him, as if he hadn't scared the boy in front of him over his own existence.