15:Quince 🏴‍☠️

TW//

-At the party.

Everything is a mess, everyone is in total chaos.

Guests are rioting everywhere. Leading away from the area as fear, worry, and terror are evident on the faces. Due to the riotous throng, the tables that were there were also toppled down.

The planned, lavish party was gone.

Everything is a mess now.

It seems that everything was already chaos after witnessing what just happened.
The other guests instantly requested assistance as they fled, disregarding their distinctive profiles since getting out safely and avoiding getting caught up in the mayhem was what mattered.

Joshua can be seen standing next to his dead father's body in the midst of the chaos that is engulfing the whole area. He was covered in blood stains, unable to move even a single nerve, and his entire body was shivering out of fear. Joshua cannot seem to process what just happened.

His father is dead.

He was shot right at his head... in front of him.

Joshua could only utter "D-dad..." as he stared at his father, who was now surrounded by the staff there.

Lifeless and covered with its own blood.

The staff who were there could not move his father's body because they were still waiting for the police and medics to arrive so they could understand it themselves.
Joshua was not in the right state of mind, his whole being was panicking. He couldn't want to witness a scenario like this.

The tears that were slowly falling from Joshua's eyes went unnoticed. He honestly didn't know, but it hurt him badly to see his father lying lifeless in front of him. He was still his father after all.

How odd that he made the decision to kill his father right here, at this party.

Joshua ignored the fear that was slowly taking over him and the constant trembling in his body as soon as he came to his wits and walked to his father.

Afterward, the lights went off, leaving only the spotlight that was pointed at his and his father's bodies that stayed lighted.

Joshua felt as if they were on a play and he and his father were the protagonists. The thought that the one who is responsible for this might be enjoying their scene made Joshua feel a sudden rage of anger building up inside him.

He mumbled, "D-dad," with a clenched fist, oblivious to the tears streaming from his eyes and the wrath visible in them.

No matter how much grudge he holds for his late father, he still cannot forgive whoever did this to his father.

———————————

A man spoke into his earpiece, "Hong Zachary Wren has fallen, and he's now resting on his deathbed."

A small chuckle can be heard on the other line.

"Good, work." The other man said which caused the latter to smile.

"Hey capo, should I finish the child?" he asked while aiming his sniper at the target. He was just floor away from the target, and I could see the heir clenching his hands through the sniper's scope.

"He's boss ex lover tho..." his voice could tell the hesitation.

It eventually gave way to soft laughter.