20: Viente 🏴‍☠️

Slow music was playing in the mansion, it was Fly me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra. Waiting for their boss to arrive.

The atmosphere in the Casa De Luna immediately altered as soon as Ford walked in. Ford has the aura in him, dominant, his eyes glowing with power and superiority. Even on his walks, you could tell how powerful he is.

Ford, or should we say Lee Seokmin.

The heir of the LEE company, as one of the richest and most well-known in the illegals' world

The heir of the LEE company, as one of the richest and most well-known in the illegals' world. Even at LEE, the majority of employees couldn't look him in the eyes. This mf, on the other hand, is a two masked. Outside, you can see how bright person he could be, but on the inside, he's a dark horse you should avoid.

We've known him as a lawyer and Joshua's friend. How could someone be so intelligent that he used this to conceal his identity?

"Good evening, heir," the maids of their heir greeted. Seokmin ignored them and sat in the chair that had been designed specifically for him.

"Oh, why don't you want to eat? Do you want me to pray?" Seokmin asked after a few moments, and Day, or should we call him Dino, couldn't help but snicker beside him.

"We nearly starved to death, Ford. You don't want your friends to die of starvation, do you?" Taetae joked, before placing a steak on his plate.

"You can drop dead at any time, Kim Taehyung, and I wouldn't mind," seokmin replied arrogantly with his sneer.

"By the way, how's the transaction between the Hongs?" Seokmin inquired.

LEE and HONG, as well as the YOON, are well-known for consistently being at the top of the business charts. When the topic is brought up, these three corporations clash. And since its status was so high in comparison to other families, it was expected to have a lot of competitors.

When the HONG leader died, it was expected that the LEE family would be affected also. Now comes the completely unexpected loss of the HONG. YOON began to move to the top of the chart. But LEE will not be defeated; it's still strong that they made it to second and so is HONG who is starting to rise again was behind.

The only thing that bothers them is that this company is so vast that they still don't know who runs it. Because these three have been competitors for a long time, they are aware that this person is not easily meet. They also tried to investigate and entered here, but not even a shadow of what they were looking for was found, nor were the employees here.

They are still mystified by the mysterious man.

Even both families were partners. After several years, he ended his ties with his family. Joshua had no idea that his friend, Seokmin, had already joined LEE's company. He has known the whereabouts of both companies since they were teens. In the past, they've promised to changed their path and forget about companies. That's why they choose to study law.