9: Nueve 🏴‍☠️

TW// 🚨🚨🚨

Around 11:00 p.m., it is the dead of night. The cosmos was completely engulfed in a thick darkness that covered the moon. There were tremendous rumblings and bright flashes of light as the clouds jostled one another.

Three knocks in a row resounded throughout a rental room despite thunderous rumbles and heavy showers on the roof.

"Who's that?" In annoyance, the man rose from his bed.

He murmured to himself, wondering who it may be since he didn't expect any visitors at that hour, "It's late at night and you're disturbing."

It knocked a second time.

"Wait a minute, who is that?" he shouted but nobody responded.
Before approaching the knocker, he donned an upper garment.

"Good evening to you, Yusei."

After he opened his door, he was greeted by this guy in a black hoodie and gray sweat pants with a black cap on his head.

He frowned. He seems to be unfamiliar with this person.

"Who are you?" Yusei barely looked up because the man was taller than him.
He patted his arms, which were slightly damp from the rain.

He asked openly, "Where's the drugs?" which caused the other to laugh.

"Are you serious? Answering my questions with another question?" he scoffed.

"Are you member of Ford? I already sent the drugs to him. Does that now prove my loyalty?" he said arrogantly. He was given a task to join Acrasia in order to infiltrate it, gain their trust, and then betray them in order to prove his loyalty to the person they are calling Ford.

Those mischevious smile plastered on his face disappear when the guy in front of his door spoke.

In a whisper, he asked, "Ford who?"

He had to take a step back when he entered the room.

"Y-you're not Ford's people? Why are you looking for drugs? Who are you?" Yusei asked question after question, but he didn't respond to any of them.

"Prove your loyalty?" he asked, forming a slight smile on his lips.

He leaned forward to yusei and whispered in his ears.
"You are a traitor, Yusei."

Yusei was taken back. His chest felt as though it were being pulled from within.

"Who the fuck are you, and what do you need from me?" he said angrily as he backed away from the man.

He only grinned at him before taking off his hat showing his long hair to him, which made the annoyance in his body flare even more.

Yusei was astounded at how young and gorgeous he appeared. He looks like a girl...

"Just call me, Prime."

The hair on his body seemed to stand up when he heard that.

Prime. He is sure that he knows that person.

"D-don't come closer to m-me!" He moved back toward him shouting.

While he is still in Acrasia, he frequently only hears that word from his colleagues, and he is aware that that is their leader. Nevertheless, he was never given a chance to see his face or even his shadow while he was still present. He now found it hard to believe that he was in front of him.

Heart, Acrasia Prime Leader. The dreaded fear of the entire Acrasia.

Even though only a few people are familiar with him, he is well-known in the world of syndicates, and just before he received the order from him, he was aware of how dangerous that guy is. However, he wanted Ford to believe in him, so he disregarded it and obediently carried out his command.