1:Uno🏴

"What sort of petition was that?"

"To fire you", the head said.

-Flashback (Before the incident)-

They received an invitation from their college mates to attend the reunion. Although Joshua doesn't want to go, his friends sort of coerce him.

-JOSHUA POV-

-JOSHUA POV-

When we got there, it was a bar. They almost started when we saw our other batchmates. We were welcomed and greeted, and then we headed to the nearest lounge bar. The overwhelming aroma of various alcoholic beverages, the loud music, the crowds, and the generally stupid people who make the place feel like a jungle.

"What kind of drink is this?", I exclaimed as I taste the beverage given by seokmin. It taste different, it's awful.

"They just handed over me the drink, they're the one who mix it", he said and I just put down the glass annoyingly on the table.

I can't drink, neither my friends are. Despite having a high tolerance to alcohol, we don't drink since I don't enjoy the way alcohol tastes. Since I have a trial tomorrow, I should abstain from alcohol and opt for water.  Either my friends too, even though they doesn't have trial tomorrow. They have at least review their cases on hand, I just let them do what they want and I'm just silent watching our batchmates getting wasted one by one.

We sat together in our lounge after they had their mixed cocktails from the bartender.

"You know that one dancing on the dancefloor, she married american navy that made her rich", seungkwan started.

"Oh, I heard she married him for money, and you know when we're in our college days. I heard that she has a lot of sugar daddy", Minghao responded. Aigoo this guys.

"Until now, you're still gossiping. You guys never change", jihoon said. We all laughed harder to the point that we can no longer breath.

I vividly recall going to enroll together back then, but we didn't know what degree we wanted, so we chose it at random. I still clearly remember Jihoon explained that it's kinda cool to hear the word 'attorney' before his name. As for seungkwan, he already has his specialty as a top gossip in school and can judged every person he passes by. While minghao just wants to experience to say the 'Objection your Honor'. Dino simply wants to experience tension in his life, and Seokmin wants to hear the judge's hammer sound. While political science is fascinating to read, I decided at the last minute to choose it for my admissions test.