16: Dieciseis🏴‍☠️

CW//

While driving, clover notice a car following them. He increased the speed to 65 mph, but the second automobile remained and did the same thing as well. He turned to the right while holding the steering wheel to see if the other was actually on them. That car seemed unsettling.

"Prime, someone was following us", he alerted.

"Shit! They captured us", Rainbow remarked, tenderly caressing Joshua's cheek.

But they were surprised because Heart was simply lounging serenely across the other. His face conveys a lack of concern for the danger around him despite the fact that the situation is dangerous.

Rainbow stared at him. Even the driver, Clover, casts a glance at him in the rear view. Heart was expressionless, eyes shut close. Is he dozing off?

Clover checked in the sideview mirror once again to see that the odd car was still following them. He is formulating a method to get rid of them.

He tapped his earpiece, "Blue moon. We need assistance, blocked the black Chevrolet car on our back", he said over the earpiece.

"Okay", he heard the other respond. After that, they heard the sound of gunfire. They were eliminated by horseshoe and red.

They had been circling the location for some time as Clover had planned to obfuscate them. After a few seconds, he noticed that nobody was any longer following them, but he was still uncertain because that was just a momentary situation. They have to move rapidly.

"P-prime?", rainbow stuttering calling him. He should at least needs to check him, right?

Then heart finally opened his eyes looking directly at rainbow. The other felt nervous, he's like looking into his soul. He looked like he would die under his stare.

"Clover, modo secreto", he simply said before stopping on the side of the road

"Clover, modo secreto", he simply said before stopping on the side of the road. The secret code was that.

Then, they saw an upcoming black vehicles again, "We'll take care of it, prime. Be safe", he said.

Since, they already know the car where Joshua is. They need to transfer him to the other vehicle. Therefore, they won't be caught.

Heart didn't respond to him instead he picked Joshua, who is still unconscious. A Porsche then pulled over to the side of the road. The glossy clear coat that gives the sparkling luster has such a magnificent sight.

Heart quickly put Joshua on the passenger seat, and turned on the engine.

The throatiness of the Porsche sound powerful. The moment he pressed the button, the car accelerated. Rainbow and clover remained, they must grab their attention.

Now, there are many of them. They need to get their attention.

Heart and Joshua, on the other hand, managed to leave the area, but something drew his attention. There are also cars hovering around them. More on that they follow them.