14: Catorce🏴‍☠️

After looking through my email inbox, I saw my scheduled flight. I prepared my luggage right away and head to the airport. I'll be transporting to my family's private plane.

-timeskip-

-timeskip-

"Hey I don't know what to do later, I'm nervous." I talked to Jihoon, Minghao and Seungkwan on the phone.

I've been in Los Angeles for over four hours now. As soon as the plane landed at the airport earlier, someone from my father's assistants was immediately waiting for me and they escorted me there to the hotel where his birthday celebration and my introduction as his real son would take place.

"What did your daddy tell you?" jihoon asked.

I stopped breathing. "Nothing; not even his shadow has been seen since I arrived here."
It's not that I want to see him. I just want to ask him about mom, I want to say hello to her because he is the only one who knows where he hides my mom.

One of daddy's followers once again stated, "Excuse me, but the party is about to start and your father asked you to get ready and meet him at the VIP room once you're done."

I merely nodded in response.

I got up and bid them goodbye. "So what? The party will be starting now and I have to get ready and meet him yet. Just call me again later." I response.

I even heard them say 'goodluck' before I eventually hung up and checked myself in the mirror to see if I was okay. I need to look presentable somehow.

As soon as I walked inside the VIP area, my father asked me, "Are you ready?"He won't even say hello to me first?

He won't even say hello to me first?

What more should I expect from him, after all?

I never once felt that he was a father to me, he was only concerned with business and money.

I wanted to respond to him, but I decided not so I simply nodded. If I do that and he frightens me with mom again, I wonder where else I'll wind up. I don't want to ruin his night either, I still have some respect for him, after all he is still my father.