2:Dos🏴

As soon as I went to my office after the trial, they flooded me questions.

"Have you seen the news?"

"You're trending Joshua"

"What did you do?!"

"What happened? What went to your head and did that", my friends ask.

I just went to my desk annoyingly while my friends following me. "what now?", I groggily replies.

"Did you really hit him?", Jihoon muttered.

"Oh, that? He insulted me and I couldn't hold my temper anymore", I said.

"So, you really hit him? I told you to extend your patience, Joshua. You're in a trial. There's a lot of people saw and witnessed what you have done. How can you get through that now?", jihoon added. Should I feel sorry? NO. There's no fucking way that I'd do that with that moron, he humiliated me in front of the jury.

"Joshua, do you want to lose your job. I'm sorry to say this, but you ought to consider your decision before taking action," Seungkwan added.

"I don't regret punching him, but that punch wasn't enough. He deserved it. I don't fucking care anymore".

"WTF! JOSHUA. You may believe that he earned the blow, but you should consider the possibility that something could go wrong for you. You and your career will be ruined by this. He may file a claim for physical harm against you".

Suddenly, the door opened and the head's assistant was here to inform Joshua to go to the head's office. He walked straightly not minding the murmurs from the other employees with his head held up high, not guilty of what he did. As soon he arrived, he saw the head standing with his cross hands.

I calmly walked over to the open area and sat down. "You're in the news, Mr. Hong. Apart from that, you were the target of numerous petitions. Mr. Kim also reported physical harassment in his court filing."

Physical harassment my ass. How about I filed a case for Criminal Defamation and Insult Law, against that shithead?

I grinned wryly. "What sort of petition was that?".

"To fire you", the head said.

"What? You've gotta be kidding right?", the head shook his head.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hong, but the public wants you to be fired", he says.

"Is it the public or the people who hate me and want to expel me?!", he inquires, and the other simply shifts his gaze in the area.

Right, who will be kidding firing him anyway. They would actually be delighted because many people hated him after he made them terrible in court. Indeed, they do want to get rid of him and this will be their opportunity to do that for him.

"Can't I make a public apology first? Mr. Kim wasn't even injured and the fact that he insulted me that's why I did that", he suggested even it's against his will. As long as he believes and knows that he was right, he won't ever feel remorse.

"No, you can't. You can't do anything about it, Mr. Hong. We can't control the publics mind, It seems impossible now that they said that you're not worthy as a prosecutor and shouldn't act like that. That's why they want you out".

He doesn't know what to feel anymore, after all he have done just to bring their justice. Now, that he's on the bottom they did this to him? And said that he's not worthy. TF was that!

"So, am I fired?", he said in a low tone.

"Right! I'm giving you an option", the head looking at him.