21: Veintiuno 🏴‍☠️

As soon as he walks into their office. The looks from his coworkers greeted Joshua. They give him a vulnerable and authoritative look. It is apparent that they are already aware of it.

Given how many viewers it received in the press as he became the CEO of the well-known hospital and several businesses HONG owns. Yes, they were aware of it as quickly as speed.

The HONG was also notable for its clothing line, for which it received a lot of attention. They've been competing in this area. HONG, LEE, and YOON are the three top firms.

Joshua shrugged both shoulders and continued on his way to his desk, disregarding those around him.

"Here you are, Joshua. Are you sure you're ready to work now? You should stay at home," Jihoon stated as he came to a stop and turned to face him as their desks were only inches apart.

"I'm good now. If I'm absent again, I could find myself kicked out," I reasoned as I observed him nod.

"It's okay, Mr. CEO's son. You should take a leave whenever you want," a surprising voice on my right side heard. It was Ms. Superior who caught my attention as I took a look around.

That is why I dislike exposing my identity. I want to live a normal and peaceful life like everyone else.

I was speechless and simply ignored anything she said. It sounded rude, and I've been calming myself for a while now because I don't want to make a scene or cause trouble again.

"Just ignore them, Joshua," Seungkwan remarked as I grinned and looked at my computer as I focused my attention on my work.

After a split second, my phone beeps as I receive a message. I disregarded it at first, but now I'm looking at it for the second time.

A weirdo has messaged me.

WTF HEART?!

WTF HEART?!

-skip-

He has worked through tons of documents from the cases in order to discover a source who could provide information regarding Acrasia.