12: Doce🏴‍☠️

tw / / mention of gunshot, death.

"Attorney? Do you need help?", the guy muttered, startling Jihoon to turn. There was a hint of surprise on his face.

Seungcheol also had a morning routine of jogging and even before he went home. He was walking past a short man struggling with his belongings when he realized it was attorney Jihoon.

Jihoon was occupied carrying order packages. Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him.

"H-horseshoe?" he said, and Seungcheol laughed at the reaction. He find this guy cute.

'My first impression to attorneys were they're intimidating. Why Jihoon looks different. He's so fucking cute.'

"Yes, I am. So, need a hand? Looks heavy, aren't you?", He requested his consent, but Jihoon was still hesitant because he didn't want to trouble anyone.

"Umm... No, I can do this alone." he declined, Jihoon was ready to resume carrying his packages when someone grabbed his arm. Seungcheol carried the big box.

"Actually, I can-," he paused when seungcheol spoke.

"No, you can't. Just let me know where I may put this?", he said. "OK. Put this in the living room."

He insists so jihoon can't do anything but to follow him. Jihoon couldn't resist admiring Seungcheol's biceps and arms while carrying the hefty box. His muscles and veins are clearly evident.

He gulped, Horseshoe is attractive but occasionally a little cold. He was a bit of a pushover as well, but it was reasonable given his willingness to help.

'I approved. He's 25% green flag for me.'

He shrugged those thoughts aside. For his actions, he might have accused him of sexual assault.

After horseshoe finally put the box down to the living room, Jihoon immediately went to him. "Thank you for the help, Horseshoe", jihoon sincerely thank the guy.

"It's nothing Jihoon. You can call me if you need help. I'm leaving now", he said and jihoon nod.

He didn't utter a word and the room filled silence. Suddenly, he felt awkward. Then horseshoe was about to step out when Jihoon stopped him.

"Wait..."

---------

"Why do we feel like we're in a meeting? What happened?" asked Seungkwan as the crowd suddenly filled visitors in their house. It's early in the morning as they face the big table positioned near the kitchen.

Fortunately, they all fit in there.

Jihoon invited Horseshoe to have his breakfast in their house. He accepted the offer, but Jihoon didn't thought he would bring all his brothers here.

Jihoon was speechless by what happened. He merely invited Horseshoe and mentioned the help thingy; that was it. Like showing gratitude. He scratch his back head and laughed awkwardly.

"The bread is good but ours are still the best", rainbow said.

"So, where do you guys live?", minghao asked. He's moody sometimes, especially when he's sleep was interrupted. He was planning to spend more time sleeping today, but the sound he is hearing prevents him from doing so.

"We're your next door neighbor, 117", horseshoe said that made the four attorneys to gasped. They didn't expect this guys was their neighbor. They've been together a few times and no one has ever noticed.