Chapter - Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"I really have a huge doubt that are you my manager or my both sisters.. " Sakshi asked riya..

"Trust me i am your manager but sometimes when any of you doesn't listen I have to do things like this.. Sometimes either take help from rishika Or from Juli.." Riya said..

"Ohh that's why you're still here babe after making me get scolded by Juli.. " Rishika said while looking at her with a pout..

"You are still behaving like a baby even though you are a mother of two kids.. " Riya said..
To which rishika glared at them and sakshi laughed..

"Ok now tell me what order you have .. " Sakshi asked.

"Well there are two important events to attend today.. First one is on the opening of the new jewellery company which we have shares.. And has gained quite popularity.. And then there's an event hoisted by the chief minister in which you guys are invited... So who's going where?? " Riya asked..

"Sakshi you choose.. " Rishika said...

"I don't know.. But I guess I will go to the second one as there I don't have to do anything just simply plaster a fake smile on my face.." Sakshi said..

"That means I am going to the opening.. " Rishika said.. And riya nodded..

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚...

Juli was fixing pallu of her saree.. In front of the mirror..
Well another event to attend..
Now Juli understood why her mother in law and grand mother in law were that much busy.. Clearly maintaining the image of the family isn't that easy.. Well yes these events are profitable but they are tiresome too..

She was lost in her thoughts she didn't heard when someone came in..

I mean jeet came in..

When jeet entered he stared at his wife.. She was looking gorgeous as always but where's she going..

"Are you going somewhere?? " Jeet asked..

Juli Turned and saw jeet looking at her..

"Yes.. Actually there's an NGO event.. Arohi is busy in hospital.. And it's important so i am attending it.. But what are you doing here.. Weren't you supposed to be in office?? " Asked Juli..

"Well yeah but i felt a bit of headache.. So i decided to stay at home " Jeet said..

"Ohh then take rest.. " Juli said simply..

Jeet stared at her..
How distant they are now??
Juli wasn't like this never.. But after what I did I don't even deserve this casual form of her..

"Juli.. " Jeet said..

And Juli looked at him..

"If you want then I can accompany you.. " Jeet said..

"Ohh it's alright I am fine.. Till now I have attended these types of events alone so there's no need for you to worry about it.. You take rest na you aren't ok you just said.. " Juli said

"No but there's gonna be some of our partners and I haven't been in contact with them since a long time so it would beneficial.. " Jeet said..

"Ok then you can go.. " Juli said..

"Juli we both have to go together.. " Jeet said..

"Seriously jeet.. You yourself said to me that attending events like this together is just a waste if time.. So why wasting time.. " Juli said..

And it hitted him.. That how.. Juli asked him to join her in events.. But he always refused her in these last years..

"It won't be a waste of time.. I will go for my work and you can go for yours.. In short we are going together so wait for me I will be back after changing.. " Jeet said and went inside the walking closet..