Chapter 23 (season 2)

hi <3

---

"Each of you will be given a test sheet for you to answer. And each subject will require you to finish answering all of the questions for one and a half hours."

The instructor said as she explains to us the process of the entrance exam

"At exactly 12:00, all of you will take a break for your lunch and after an hour you have to go back here to finish the remaining subject of exams"

"Cheating is a major offence, once proven you are guilty of it, you will be automatically be disqualified to enter SVT-U, understand?" she asked which made me nod at it.

"Get one and pass, and good luck." she says as she staeted to hand out the papers.

------

'It's not easy' I said to myself as I sat on one of the chairs here in the cafeteria and sigh and I began eating.

I get it that this university is a prestigious one but, how can they ask us to answer a question that is not even related to our course? I almost cried trying to answer those math questions and worse it's calculus.

taking a deep breath and calming all my nerves, I tried to focus in eating my lunch while I took a good look at my surroundings. On my right side was A glass wall with a mini park view of the outside for the students to look at or just chill while on their break and across from it is a huge building of the performing arts programme.

Looking upfront was a wall that is full of paintings and drawings that I assume was made by the students of SVT U, this canteen is almost like a restaurant to be honest.

And to my left was the school's pantry where they serve all of the students their food including us that are trying to enter the university.

Going back to my food I started to dig into my soup and was stopped when someone sat on the chair in front of me. Looking up, my eyes widened immediately shocked as I saw him smile at me.

"Jeonghan?!" In full surprise as I looked at him up and down. Is he really here.

"Yes, it's me." He said as he laughed at my reaction

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I looked around trying to see if he was with someone.

"I'll answer that later, but you? What are you doing here?" He asked as I turned my head to look at him.

"Oh, I'm here for the entrance exam. Hopefully I could get in" I answered shyly as I continued eating my food. I have to be fast since I only have 30 minutes left before our exam resumes.

"You?" I asked as I was munching on my food

He smiles at me as he leans his back on the chair

"I'm a professor here" he answered which widened my eyes at him for the second time and made him laugh

"what? I thought you were a lawyer?" I said

"Yes, I am. I am under the political science department" which made me 'oh' in his answer.

What a small world I see.

"You seem stressed earlier, is the exam going well for you?" He asked as I nod. Not really sure if that's the right answer based on what I'm feeling right now.

"How about the agreement?" He asked again which made me look up at him

"Joshua didn't tell you?" I asked which made him scratch his forehead

"He kinda touched that topic last time, but we didn't talk about it further"

"okay, I understand" I said as I nod