Chapter 13

Its been half an hour since we finished eating and the 3 of us are just happily talking with anything about our lives. Also learning that Cathleen is the daughter of one of the partners that Joshua had made made a deal before and from then, they become really close friends and started developing feelings for each other.

"Oh, oh you remember that time?" Cathleen said as she tries not to laugh while remembering a moment in her life.

"That time you confessed to me, you we're so cute that time and you made a lot of mistakes while reciting your script" she teases as Joshua laughed and covered his face completely being embarrassed of the story.

"You we're with my father that time and instead of saying I want to date your daughter, you said you wanted to date my dad" and she laughs after teasing Joshua.

It made me laugh also as I imagined the scenario and Cathleen leaned her side on me as we both laugh

"Stoooop" Joshua said as he drank from his wine glass

'You know I was nervous that time" Joshua pouted as Cathleen giggled at his cute reaction

"It's okay, you're still cute." she answered as I saw how she looks at him with twinkling eyes.

He's loved.

I told to myself as I excuse myself to go to the comfort room. Finishing my business there I was about to go to our table when I saw the two having their moment.

Not wanting to ruin it, I went my way towards the wide open veranda of the restaurant and went straight to lean my body on the cemented railings.

Looking up, I saw how the stars sparkle as if it was telling something to me.

Closing my eyes I let myself feel the cold air that is softly hitting my face silently wishing that after this whole arrangement thing I could have the life that I really want to have.

Opening my eyes, I heave a sigh as I remember the face of Joshua over dinner. He was happy, and she is a really good person. And both of them has the same  interests and feelings for each other.

A perfect match as I can see it.

Makes me question myself of where will be my next place after this.

Not knowing where my tears came from I immediately wiped them off as I sniff and composed myself. We need to be strong y/n. This is for myself and for my future.

Letting out a big sigh and giving myself a soft pat on my shoulder I smiled and went back to our table where Cathleen and Joshua are busy taking their pictures.

"Oh y/n, come let's take a picture" Cathleen said as soon as she saw me nearing the table.

"No, it's okay, I'll just the picture of the two of you" I said as she agreed happily and gave me her phone.

Focusing the camera in front of them, Cathleen immediately put her head on Joshua's shoulder and smiled while Joshua laid his head on her leaning head making a cute in love post.

"1,2,3... Smile!" I said taking the picture.

--------------

"The implant process will happen next week. Are you ready?" Joshua asked as soon as I sat on one of the stool chair in the kitchen counter.

Today is Saturday and its been a week since the dinner with Cathleen happen. It's a good thing also that she has an open mind into this thing and didn't even ask for more questions and instead offered her help.

And since it's Saturday, Joshua doesn't have to go to work but we have to meet our lawyer to create the contract.

Serving our breakfast, he went straight to sit on the chair beside and begun eating.