Chapter 15

Important Author's note at the end. Thank you💙

-----------------------

Waking up by the sudden weight over my waist I tried to open my eyes to see what was going on.

It was when I felt a warm air soflty hitting the back of my neck that made me realize I wasn't not alone in my bed.

Carefully turning my face to the man who is hugging me tight in his sleep, afraid that I'll wake him up. Studying his features,  I can't help but to just be mesmerized by his beauty.

Strong eyebrows, long lashes, pointed nose and red lips that is slightly parted as he breath slowly indicating that he is in deep sleep.

Raising my hand, I slowly caress his hair as I silently thanked the heavens that despite of misfortunes in my life, I still have people around me that are willing to understand me. And Joshua is one of them.

Remembering how we end up in this situation just makes my heart warm.

After calming me down from the  break down l had last night, he asked if he could sleep beside me for the reason that if I cry again he will be the one to wipe my tears.

At first I declined but then when he told me that it was him keeping his promise to Mr. Park to take care of me I agreed.

I was out of my deep thoughts when I met a pair of brown eyes and upon realizing I immediately removed my hand in his hair.

I was about to get up when he tightened his arms in my waist as he made me snuggle in his chest.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked with his morning voice as he caress my hair.

Feeling the heat slowly creeping in my cheeks, I just know that I am blushing so hard with the actions that he is showing to me right now.

"I do" I whispered.

"Glad to hear that" he said as he slowly back away from the hug and meet my eyes smiling warmly at me.

Why does he suddenly observing me right now?

Getting up, I asked him what kind of breakfast he wants to have for this morning trying to set aside the feelings I'm having right now.

"Anything will be fine" he answered as he stretched his arms above his head and got his phone on the bedside table.

"You just made it harder" I complained as I went my way towards the door.

I heard him laugh softly as I completely close the door behind me and went straight to the bathroom to fix myself.

That man should be careful with his actions he's not good for my heart.

Going down the stairs I immediately went straight to the kitchen to check on what I can cook.

It's a good thing Joshua has enough ingredients in his fridge and cabinets making it easier for me to decide what breakfast I will cook.

Maybe a pancake would be the safest option. Don't get me wrong though I can cook but not like the Gordon Ramsay style that whenever I want to cook I could turn into a 5 star cuisine.

As I am mixing the pancake butter in the mixing bowl, footsteps are being heard nearing the kitchen signaling me that Joshua is on his way.

Raising my head to look at Joshua who is now leaning at the on the corner of the kitchen with his arms crossed, I almost gasp for air as I look him up and down.

When did he suddenly become this handsome? He's just wearing a simple white shirt and a pajama but why does he look so expensive.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I asked as I tried to shrug off the feeling I'm having right now.