"Do you like my nails Zane-Kun? It took Kawaii-Chan a long time to do the tiny little heart" I said, he blinked a few times before nodding his head realizing what I was doing.

"They look nice. Wouldn't the lines be the hardest?" He asked, I laughed.

"You'd think that but it was the little hearts. Kawaii-Chan almost gave up multiple times" The smallest laugh came from him and I smiled in success because of that.

"Yeah I'm glad I don't do that" I started laughing and nodded my head with a smile on my face as I looked over and realized we had already reached the carnival.

Walking into the lines, I looked around as I pulled some money out and slowly made my way towards the entrance and went to pay for it but the guy stopped me and I looked at him confused.

"You were already paid for" I blinked a few times confused before nodding my head and he stamped my hand ushering me along, walking in I looked at all my friends trying to think of who paid for me.

Zane was now on his phone and I figured it wasn't home so I put my money back into my wallet and slid it into my bag once again as I continued looking around.

There were huge rides here so this wasn't just a little carnival like we all thought it was because Aphmau didn't completely make it seem like it was a bunch of rollercoasters would be here.

"Are you okay?" Jumping, I looked over to see Zane standing there looking at me, confused and a little concerned, I nodded my head as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Kawaii-Chan is okay, she's just trying to figure out who paid for her admission" I said, he shrugged his shoulders as we all started walking together to find the first thing we wanted to do.

"Probably Laurance or Katelyn" He said, I thought about it before nodding my head and deciding to push it to the back of my head as I looked over at Zane.

"Probably" I said.

"What do you think we should do?" Aphmau suddenly asked, I looked over at her and then looked around for a little bit before noticing some carnival games.

"Why don't we start over there Aphmau-Senpai?" I suggested, she nodded her head and we started walking in that direction.

-3 Hours Later-

Climbing into the pink chairlift, I moved over to the other side and looked around seeing everyone else already ahead so I looked over and noticed Zane on his phone.

Smiling sheepishly at the ride attendant but she just smiled at me and I climbed over, leaning out I noticed that Zane wasn't going to go on this ride, but well he doesn't have a choice now.

"Zane-Kun! Come on!" I called to him, he looked up at me a little surprised and I gestured for him to come on, he hesitated for a second before sighing and walking over.

I smiled in victory and slid over as he climbed in and the door was shut to it, moving around a bit, I got more comfortable while Zane sat next to me his arm brushing against mine.

"I was completely okay with waiting for you guys to be done" Zane said, I looked over at him with a smile on my face as I shrugged my shoulders and started looking around.

"Well Kawaii-Chan can't go on the sky ride all by herself" I said, I looked over at him again and seen him staring at me before nodding his head and giving me the smallest smile.

"Does Zane-Kun like rides? Like rollercoasters and the spinny rides?" I asked, I was always curious to know that but well he probably would've ignored me if I asked him last year.