𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐕

The crash noise was two cars colliding with one another. Type's parents' car and someone else's. "phâaw! mâae!" Type shouted once he caught sight of the crash. Type unaware that he aggressively placed Apsara in Tharn's arms. "bpá-bpǎa, it hurt," Apsara cries into Tharn's arms. "sweetheart, he didn't mean to." Tharn gently spoke. "it hurts phâaw, my head hurts," Apsara spoke. Tharn gently rubs Apsara's forehead.

At the hospital...

"doc!" Tharn spoke. "both of Type's parents are okay, they have minor bruises and scratches, that should heal in a couple of weeks, the other car that hit them the driver survived and is facing the consequence of his act." Doc explained. "thank you," Tharn spoke. Apsara who had fallen asleep, woke up, she removed her head from her dad's neck, "how are you feeling, Apsara?" Doc asks. "i'll answer for her, she's getting better and feels like she's not at the same time," Tharn replies.

Tharn explains what he meant. "it's normal," Doc replies, "just remember Apsara, don't wear yourself out," Doc reminds Apsara. Apsara nods.

Type walks out of his parents' hospital room. "Tharn, i'll stay here, you go home with Apsara," Type spoke. Tharn went to argue but Apsara cut him off before he even got a word out. "okay," Apsara spoke. Tharn had told Type while Apsara was asleep that he (Type) accidentally aggressively placed Apsara in his arms and that it hurt her. "Apsara, i'm so sorry for placing you aggressively into your phâaw's arms," Type apologizes "it's okay, you weren't aware," Apsara answered. "no, it's not okay, it hurt you badly," Type says. Apsara grabs Type's hand and placed it on her face. "I'm okay, bpá-bpǎa."

Eventually Tharn took Apsara home.

The Next morning...

"hey Apsara wake up," Tharn spoke. Apsara woke up, "hey what's wrong?" Tharn gently asked his daughter who looked scared. "nightmare," Apsara whispered. Tharn hugs her, "want to talk about it?" he asks "maybe later," Apsara replies. "phâaw, is bpá-bpǎa going to come home today?" Apsara asks changing the topic. "yes," Tharn replies. The dad and daughter go downstairs. "good morning yâa and bpùu," Apsara greets Tharn's parents. "good morning Apsara," Tharn's dad replied "good morning sweetheart," Tharn's mom replies.

Tharn greeted his parents. An hour later Type arrives. "bpá-bpǎa! you're home." Apsara runs up to her dad. Type picks her up and hugs her, "yeah, i'm home." Type kisses her on the forehead. "how are yâa and bpùu?" Apsara asks "they're better now," Type says with a smile on his face. "a smile looks good on your face," Apsara spoke. "one on you too," Type replies. "where's your phâaw?" Type asks about his husband's whereabouts. "he was just here," Apsara replies. Type put his daughter down after carrying her for a while. Type went upstairs leaving Apsara downstairs.

"yâa," Apsara spoke as Tharn's mom walked by her. "yes?" Tharn's mom replies "where's phâaw?" Apsara asks. "i don't know he left didn't tell me where he was going," Tharn's mom explains. Apsara thanks her grandma and goes upstairs to find her dad. "bpá-bpǎa," Apsara knocks on her parents' door. "come in," Type replies from inside the room. "phâaw left and didn't say anything to yâa," Apsara explains. Type nodded.

"come here," Type signals for his daughter to come closer. Apsara gets up on the bed. "phâaw right before i came home he called and said you had a nightmare?" Type says looking at his daughter expression when he asked. "yeah," Apsara nods. "want to tell me about it?" Type asks. "no, i forgot it." Apsara lies. Apsara remembered every part of the nightmare. "Apsara, you're lying to me," Type quickly caught on. "you never tell me anything Apsara," Type added on.

"you're reserved when it comes to talking to me," Type explains. "bpá-bpǎa, it's not that i'm reserved when it comes to talking to you about anything, it's because you worry too much, or you react impulsively," Apsara explains. "you do have a point," Type accepts her explanation. "did phâaw say anything about where he was going?" Type asks. "no," Apsara spoke. "that's weird-" Type spoke "he always tells one of us where he's going." Apsara finishes her dad's sentence.

An hour later. Type and Apsara wake up to yelling downstairs. "P'THARN!" Thanya shouts "mâae! come help me!" Thanya shouts. Type and Apsara run downstairs. Type covers his daughter's eyes. "bpá-bpǎa?" Apsara confusedly spoke. "Type, take Apsara back upstairs!" Tharn's mom spoke. Type, who was in shocked nodded and took Apsara back upstairs. "bpá-bpǎa?!" Apsara looks at him. "I'll be right back," Type gets up and heads to the bathroom inside the room.

Type cries. "bpá-bpǎa?" Apsara knocks on the bathroom door, only to find it unlocked. Apsara walks in to find Type crying. "bpá-bpǎa, what's wrong?" Apsara asks. "was that phâaw downstairs?" Apsara asks. Type knew his daughter won't stop asking until he answers. "yes," Type answered "then why did you take me upstairs? and why did you cover my eyes?" Apsara asks two questions at once. "your yâa told me to take you back upstairs, and also i covered your eyes because i had to," Type replies. "why did you have to?" Apsara asks. "Apsara, please don't ask." Type replies.

Apsara nods and turns to walk away. Type gently grabs her arm. "hold me?" Type spoke. Type meant for her to hug him. "okay," Apsara replies and hugs her dad. "but out of the bathroom," Apsara let's go of here dad so they can walk out. "i'm going to be right back," Apsara says "where are you going?" Type asks "downstairs to get some water," Apsara replies. "i'll go get some," Type replies. "no! i'm going okay." Apsara spoke. "just don't go where everyone is okay," Type informed his daughter. Apsara nods.

Apsara walks downstairs, and to the kitchen making sure to not look at where everybody was. "Apsara? what are you doing down here?" Amy, Thorn's wife asks blocking Apsara's view of everyone. "grabbing some water," Apsara replies. "your phâaw wants to see you, but you have to listen to what i say to do," Amy spoke.