𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐈

Synopsis:
What if Supernatural had a spin-off featuring Sam or Dean's offspring?

Hi I'm Rayne Winchester, yes I'm a Winchester, my father is Sam Winchester, and my uncle is Dean Winchester, I have a cousin named Harmony Winchester, and we carry on the curse of the Winchesters, meaning, we are hunters at the age of 16 we started when we were young, We pretty much had tried to have a normal life, look how well that turned out.

"Bye dad," Rayne shouts at her father Sam who was busy packing the trunk up, "Be safe Rayne!" Sam yells as Rayne walks to her car "I am, because i have so many things on me," Rayne says pulling out holy water, salt, a spell book, and etc.. out of her jacket. "That's my girl," Sam says as Rayne got into her car and drove off.

"Come on Harm!" Rayne yells getting her cousin's attention "coming," Harmony says rolling her eyes as she opens the car door. "Don't tell me," Harmony adds on knowing why Rayne picked her up, "sorry," Rayne replies.

Rayne finally makes it back to where her dad and uncle were. "honey I'm home," Rayne laughs as her uncle looks up, "hey that's my line," Dean exclaims "is it really?" Sam asks his brother. "yes,"

"Where are we heading?" Harmony asks with an annoyed tone "Vermont" Sam replies "where in Vermont?" Harmony asks "Burlington, Vermont," Sam adds on. "okay," Harmony replies hanging up. "Burlington, Vermont," Harmony tells her cousin "you got to get over yourself Harm," Rayne snaps as her eyes are on the road following her uncle's Chevy impala.

"asshole," Harmony says "dumbass," Rayne replies. "call the old man," Rayne spoke "which one?" Harmony chuckled "your old man," Rayne replies "what for?" Harmony questions "just call him and hand me your phone," Rayne spoke and Harmony did so.

"Rayne? what's going on?" Dean asks "fall," Rayne replies "fall," Dean quietly repeats "oh- pull over," Dean replies as he pulls over and she does so too. "why did we stop?!" Harmony asks "there are demons all over the road we can't get in," Dean replies scaring the crap out of his daughter "son of a bitch, dad!" Harmony quietly shouts. "oh I forgot to tell you uncle Dean that I put you on speaker that's why Harmony got scared," Rayne explains and chuckled. "isn't that Spencer?!" Harmony shouts "shhh- wait what!?" Rayne's eyes widened when she saw her dead boyfriend "Rayne!" Sam shouts over the phone "he's a demon?!" Dean yells once he spotted who Harmony, Rayne, and Sam were talking about.

"Is that Dylan?" Rayne says as Harmony's dead boyfriend catches her attention off her own. "OH HELL NO! can we leave?!" Harmony shouts "he's not dead, he's also a demon, but yours did actually die," Harmony explains "what?" "Just drive and run them over!!" Harmony shouts and they do so. Rayne managed to run over three demons, but not their boyfriends. "I'll take over!" Harmony stated "oh hell no, not in this baby," Rayne remarked "not in this baby," Rayne repeats. "ever since your dad bought me this baby, i can't seem to let myself let you drive it," Rayne adds on.

"see this is why clearly you're the favorite," Harmony says under hear breath "what did you say to me?" Rayne asks "this is why clearly you're the favorite!" Harmony yells "OH REALLY! what the fuck are you talking about?! i'm literally stuck picking up your fucking messes, our dads don't care about what the fuck you wanna do meanwhile i'm stuck doing everything dumbass," Rayne shouts which causes Sam to run to the car that the girls are in. "get in the back," Sam spoke to his daughter and she did so "this isn't over yet!" Harmony stated.

Meanwhile...

"son of a bitch!" Harmony yells as a demon tries to get into her side of the car, she shoots him with a salt filled bullet. "Watch out Rayne!" Sam shouts getting his daughter's attention. "Thanks dad!" Rayne shouts back while making sure that the demon that was trying to get her was on the floor since she shot it.

"Rayne?!"