𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈

Synopsis: What if Lucifer had someone to accompany him through out time as his daughter? Meet Violettè Morningstar.

"Violettè!" Lucifer shouts from the elevator. "coming!" Violettè shouted back as she teleported herself into the elevator "oh my me you scared me!" Lucifer exclaimed "so what are we doing today?" Violettè asks "you are going to meet the detective and her daughter Trixie, today," Lucifer explained "i'm going to meet your girlfriend and her daughter, what are you gonna tell her, that i'm your 12.8 billion year old daughter?" Violettè remarks. "exactly that's what i'm going to tell her," Lucifer replied "dad!"

LAPD HQ

"Detective!" Lucifer exclaimed "Lucifer, what brings you here? I thought you were taking the day off," Chloe spoke "well, I've thought about it really and it wasn't going to work out, so I decided I needed to work a case," Lucifer explained "ahem!" Violettè pretended to cough "oh detective this is Violettè Morningstar," Lucifer introduced his daughter but earned a very confused look from Chloe "oh this is my daughter Violettè Morningstar," Lucifer explained "oh! ohh! ohhhh!" Chloe replied "how old is she?" Chloe wondered.

"she's 12.8 billion years old," Lucifer replied like it meant nothing "dad! she was asking about my human age not my immortal age," Violettè replied "I'm 18," Violettè replied "well Violettè, I'm Chloe," Chloe introduced herself, "well i'm let you lovebirds get to work and I'll watch and it's alright with you if i also use my detective skills as well?" Violettè looked at Chloe "of course you can, I assume you've seen how we work?" Chloe spoke "yeah,"

later on during the case

"dad! you got to stop yelling detective anywhere you go with Chloe, one day it's gonna catch up to you," Violettè whispered "she's right you know," Chloe replied. "can I look at the case file one more time?" Violettè asked "i'm not supposed to be showing you the case but since how helpful you've been, here you go," Chloe hands Violettè the case file. "thanks Chloe,

"oh! Chloe! dad! i found our killer based on the case file," Violettè opens to the page where she found who's the killer, "that's the witness that we just spoke to," Lucifer replied "thanks Violettè!" Chloe says signaling for Violettè to follow them to her car. 

"there he is!" Lucifer says after Violettè pointed out the suspect, the trio ran after the suspect and Violettè managed to block his way of escaping by knocking him down, "I got him," Violettè exclaims completely unaware of the suspect having a demon blade "Violettè!" Chloe and Lucifer shouted at the same time, the suspect stabbed Violettè knowing it would at least weaken her or kill her.

"No! No, no, no! No! No! No! no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Lucifer sobs "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Lucifer sobs holding his daughter. "This is all my fault. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry," Lucifer apologizes. Chloe gets a flashback to when Lucifer held her that way when she was stabbed by Michael.

"Dad! It's not your fault." Violettè sobbed "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Lucifer apologizes again "No! stop! Dad." Violettè says panting. 

"Dad-" Violettè says as her eyes close. Lucifer holds his daughter tight. "you harmed my daughter!" Lucifer angrily shouts "Lucifer!" Chloe shouts and held him back. "Not now!" Chloe whispers and held him close as he held his daughter. (the photo below is when Lucifer held Chloe when she was killed by Michael, it's the same way he held Violettè)

 (the photo below is when Lucifer held Chloe when she was killed by Michael, it's the same way he held Violettè)

"Come on! Come on!" Lucifer whisper shouts for Violettè to leave hell. 

Meanwhile in Hell...

"Screw that suspect!" Violettè shouted "Abaddon, my princess what are you doing down here?" the demon asks "i shouldn't be here, but i am because of this asshole of a suspect, where is he?" Violettè replied "if he isn't here it means that my father hasn't killed him yet," Violettè replied he's waiting for me to come back to Earth so he can get revenge. Suddenly she's teleported to a room, "oh shit, not again,

"Violettè! why would you do that?" Lucifer shouts

"I didn't mean too! I didn't mean to hurt them!" Violettè cries 

"I CAN'T CONTROL IT! IT WAS EASY FOR YOU SINCE YOU'RE THE DEVIL AND IM JUST A USELESS THING THAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU, TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK!" Violettè shouted 

"Violettè, my dear child, is that what you think of yourself? well it's not true, you're not a useless "thing" you're my daughter and that's the greatest gift i've ever gotten, yes you do keep me in check, but that's rarely the reason, i love you and i hope you know that," Lucifer replied...

Meanwhile, back on Earth...

"Come on! Violettè, come on wake up!" Lucifer sobs "what's taking her so long?" Chloe asked "I have to go back," Lucifer explained "can't you just resurrect her?" Chloe asked "oh wait you're right, i can resurrect her," Lucifer exclaimed.

Out of nowhere Violettè gasps for air "Violettè," Lucifer and Chloe spoke "that was fun," Violettè sarcastically whispered. "so did you know that they call me Princess Abaddon down there, when Abaddon is your name, anyhow i hate that room, i never wanna go back in there," Violettè whispered "I know sweetheart, i know, i hate that room as well," Lucifer replied as Violettè stayed in his arms "dad, i'm bleeding," Violettè whispered "it's just your bloodied outfit," Lucifer reassured her "no, L-Lucifer, she's still bleeding," Chloe stuttered.

"Dad, am i a human? because for some unfortunate reason I'm not healing," Violettè worriedly asked "Chloe? do you know how to stitch a stab wound?" Violettè whispered. "I think so," Chloe replied "then it doesn't matter how bad you do, just stitch me up, not that you're going to do a bad job, i'm just saying— i'm just gonna stop talking," Violettè spoke "yeah," 

"Lucifer? where did you go?" Chloe wonders since Lucifer disappeared. "dad!" Violettè shouted "DAD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Violettè shouted. "Dad?!" Violettè spoke "you're scaring me!" Violettè whispered underneath her breath. "Violettè, I don't know where I am, but I am right in front of you, I think i'm in a different universe," Lucifer whispered back. "the what now!" Violettè says "What?!" Chloe asked "he's stuck somewhere, i think he said he's stuck in a different universe," Violettè explained "the what now?!" Chloe exclaimed "exactly that's what i said," Violettè replied "you both know i can hear you," Lucifer spoke.

"dad, teleport back!" Violettè spoke. "don't you think I've tried that?!" Lucifer replies. "it was just a suggestion!" Violettè replies back. "Violettè, can you get up?" Chloe asks and Violettè looks at her. Chloe helps Violettè up. "Violettè are you human now?" Chloe asks forgetting that Lucifer was listening. "I think so? I'm not sure, maybe I'm becoming like my old man," Violettè jokes "i heard that!"

A/N: So this story I started on it and instantly got writor's block during the first half of the chapter. Thank you for reading this book. I hope you enjoy the rest.