𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐈𝐈

"so, i can call appa, appa?" Jina says and Seo Joon nods. "my room has two beds because Chang Wook hyung is staying with me too," Seo Joon throws that last bit at them. "so i'm stuck with the people that let appa get drunk..." Jina whispers under her breath and Jong Suk heard her and giggled a tiny bit.

Jina was worried about her dad more than herself. Seo Joon held Jina back a tiny bit so he could talk to her. "Chang Wook hyung is going to talk to your appa so don't worry," Seo Joon says and Jina nods. Soon they all arrived at the elevator and then the third floor. Seo Joon unlocks the door with the key card. "Jina!" Chang Wook exclaims and Jina runs and hugs her third uncle. "we're just missing Min Ah gomo and Woobin keunabeoji!" Jina says as she's hugging Chang Wook after taking her shoes off at the door.

"you know that they're coming to visit tomorrow," Chang Wook whispers in Jina's ear. "AHAHAH!" Jina screams in Chang Wook's ear on accident. Jina pulls back and bows 45 degrees to sincerely apologize for ruining Chang Wook's hearing a tiny bit. Chang Wook tells her it's okay and Jina walks over to the bed that Chang Wook's stuff was on and Chang Wook moves his stuff off the bed and Jina takes off the slippers and lays on the bed. "scoot over Jina," Jong Suk says.

Jina does so. "don't get mad," Jong Suk whispers. "why?" Jina asks. "we're never going to Yongin again," Jong Suk whispers. "APPA!" Jina exclaims. "I said don't get mad!" Jong Suk replies to his daughter the same way she did. Chang Wook and Seo Joon look up from what they were doing and looked at each other. "why?! why didn't you tell me?!" Jina exclaims angrily. "because eomma and my siblings are coming to Seoul from now on!" Jong Suk shouts. Jong Suk looked stressed.

"a-appa, I'm sorry," Jina apologizes. "I didn't mean to yell," Jina added on. "abeoji said some things no one should ever say, it's traumatizing for me to hear that, it's even more traumatizing when it's said towards your daughter, the one who takes care of you, who panics when you panic, who laughs when you laugh, who cries when you cry, who gets mad when you get mad, who makes sure you're okay," Jong Suk says looking at Jina with tears in his eyes.

"it was traumatizing Jina, all I cared about at that moment was you, he said things no one should ever say, even your uncle told me to do what i was planning to do, it's a good thing that my eomma and my sister took you to the room and not where i was," Jong Suk spoke and Jina hugged him. "I thought keunabeoji was going to talk to you about this?" Jina whispered. "he was?" Jong Suk replied hugging his daughter back.

"appa?" Jina spoke when she felt Jong Suk's body get heavier. "a-appa?" Jina whispers. Jina slides her dad's head a bit down her arm and checks if he's breathing. "keunabeojis!" Jina exclaims worryingly. Chang Wook and Seo Joon run up to Jina. "i-i think he- he fainted," Jina stutters. "breathe in and out Jina!" Chang Wook says as he grabs Jong Suk from Jina and lays him down and grabs Jong Suk's legs and elevates them.

Seo Joon gently grabs Jina away from her dad. "Jina, he's okay!" Seo Joon says as Chang Wook helps Jong Suk. "he's waking up!" Chang Wook says looking at Jina. Jina went and sat beside her dad and when he woke up. Jina gently hits him. "ow!" Jong Suk says. "YOU FAINTED IN MY ARMS! I WOULD HIT YOU EVEN MORE BUT YOU'RE MY DAD!" Jina exclaims. Everyone in the room went silent.

"Jina, I'm awake!" Jong Suk says and Jina turns away from him and gets up. "Jina!" Jong Suk says and Jina ignores him and walks out the hotel room.

Chang Wook follows Jina out the hotel room. "Jina!" Chang Wook exclaims with his arms open and Jina turns around and runs into Chang Wook's open arms. "w-why? why d-doesn't he take c-care of h-h-himself?" Jina cries.

"he drove all the way here! no break! i was sleeping and i know him! no breaks!" Jina says not making any sense. "you know him really well that he probably drove here without taking any break, and due to what happened earlier in Yongin, he fainted, is that what you're trying to say?" Chang Wook asks and Jina nods. "h-how do y-you know a-about what ha-happened in Yongin?" Jina asks still in Chang Wook's arms.

"he called us and we heard it in his voice, he was so worried about your safety that he drove all the way like that," Chang Wook says and Jina cries harder. "it's all m-my fault, w-why was i born?" Jina says getting out of Chang Wook's arms, Chang Wook wouldn't let her because he knew if he let her she would break down harder than she already is.

"Jina, you were born because of how much your appa loved your eomeoni, and i think what made your appa move isn't because his abeoji told him to, i truly think it's because he wanted you to have a good life in Seoul," Chang Wook spoke. "Woobin is here now Jina," Chang Wook adds on.

Kim Woobin, Lee Jong Suk's longtime best friend arrives. "hyung I got her," Woobin spoke after greeting Chang Wook. Chang Wook slowly and softly pulls Jina from his arms and Woobin gently takes her into his. Woobin found a way to walk into his hotel room where his longtime girlfriend Shin Min Ah was in.

"Woobin, why is Jina in your arms like that?" Min Ah asks. "she's panicking right now, really bad." Woobin says softly pulling Jina from his arms. "Jina, it's me Min Ah," Min Ah spoke. "g-gomo!" Jina cries and Min Ah hugs her. "i-it's all my- my fault!" Jina says. "Jina, no sweetheart, it's not your fault, it's not your appa's fault, it's not your eomeoni's fault either," Min Ah gently spoke and Jina slowly calmed down.

Woobin's phone went off. Woobin answers the call, and whispers something into Min Ah's ear and leaves. "h-he has bruises g-gomo," Jina whispers. "he- he has bruises," Jina repeats. "h-he's been th-through hell and back f-for me g-gomo, he t-thinks I-I don't k-know, but I-I do!" Jina cries. "y-you should h-have seen halmeoni t-today, s-she couldn't c-calm harabeoji d-d-down, n-no o-one c-could until k-keunabeoji walked in, h-he took him to another room," Jina says.

Jina starts looking for her phone. Min Ah hands it to her. "l-look!" Jina cries. Jina shows Min Ah a picture of Jong Suk's bruises, that she took without him knowing. "Jina, the both of you are far away from your harabeoji now, and you have your keunabeojis Chang Wook, Seo Joon, and Woobin, and me!" Min Ah says and Jina nods. "I do, I know. He doesn't!" Jina says.

20 minutes go by...

Min Ah lets Jina say everything that she had to say, then she let her cry all that she had left to cry.

"you're tired, Jina." Min Ah spoke as Jina looked like she was about to fall asleep. "e-eomma," Jina unawarely says. "eomma?" Min Ah whispers to herself. "why d-did eomma's family not tell eomma about me, about appa?" Jina unawarely says as she was falling asleep on Min Ah and Woobin's hotel bed. Jina instantly fell asleep.

"we were supposed to come see you tomorrow Jina, but you both broke down today, and needed us earlier than planned," Min Ah says.

Fifteen minutes later...

Jina starts violently shaking in her sleep. "ah! ah!" Jina screams. "g-go away!" Jina screams again. "Jina! baby, you're having a nightmare, I'm right here, Min Ah is right here, no one is going to hurt you!" Min Ah gently spoke. Min Ah held Jina close as Jina was shaking. "don't leave me appa!" Jina screams with fear in her voice as she's still experiencing the nightmare.

"Jina!" Min Ah raised her voice a bit. "Jina, you're safe! it's Min Ah!" Min Ah spoke waking Jina up in the process. "g-gomo!" Jina holds Min Ah in the process. "sweetheart, you had a nightmare." Min Ah softly spoke. "can you hold me until i fall asleep?" Jina hesitates and Min Ah holds her.