𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐈

Synopsis: what if Lee Jong Suk had a daughter before he started dating IU. Lee Jina is Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's daughter. Han Hyo Joo doesn't know that Jina is her daughter. Jong Suk is a single father.

Hey! I'm Jina I'm Lee Jong Suk's daughter. do i know who my mother is? yes! does she know? no i don't think so. what do you call your father? i call him appa (dad) privately at home and with family. in public he looks old enough to my older brother so i call him oppa, by the way he's the one who told me call him oppa out in public! also i can call him appa out in public in places that no one knows that he's a celebrity. it's fun. and stressful.

Knock...knock

"come in," Jong Suk says. Jina enters. "annyeong haseyo!" Jina bows greeting Jong Suk's friends. Jina looks at her dad who gives her the 'you know they know you're my daughter' look. "appa i just wanted to let you know i'm two doors down, just in case you need anything," Jina spoke and Jong Suk smiled and Jina went to the bedroom and grabbed her suitcase. "i'll talk to you later appa." Jina spoke as she bowed and left.

"Jong Suk, how old is she?" Jong Suk's friend Ji Chang Wook asks. "hyung, she's 16," Jong Suk replied. "so you were 17." Chang Wook states. "yeah, hyung you're quick with math," Jong Suk exclaims and laughs. "your age and hers aren't that far apart so it was easy," Chang Wook replies and joins Jong Suk in the laughter. "she seems sweet," Jong Suk's friend Park Seo Joon states. "she is, she's like me in a way," Jong Suk replies.

Five hours later...

Jina had an spare key card to get into her dad's hotel room which she did.

"appa have you seen my—" Jina says but cuts herself off when she sees that her dad and his friends are drunk and passed out. Jina cleans up the mess and manages to wake Chang Wook and have him help her change Seo Joon and her dad's clothes.

"keunabeoji, why didn't you stop appa from drinking when you know how he can't handle his alcohol," Jina's tone gets sterner. "we couldn't stop him, your harabeoji called him, asking if the both of you can go back home because he wants to talk to the both of you about something," Chang Wook explains. "I'm sorry," Chang Wook apologizes.

"you could have at least called me," Jina spoke. Jong Suk woke up and didn't look well, Jina and Chang Wook ran up to him. "appa, gwaenchanta?" Jina asks. Jong Suk shakes his head no. Chang Wook hands her a empty bag and she holds it right under her dad's chin (the angle someone can vomit in a bag like downward)

Jong Suk holds his daughter's hands (his hands were on top of hers) as he vomits into the bag. Jina stopped herself from vomiting until her dad finished. she looked at Chang Wook and he held the bag in her place as she ran to the restroom. "Jina, I-I'm sorry." Jong Suk spoke when Jina came back. "harabeoji called you, didn't he?" Jina asks, he nods. Jina saw that her dad looked like he was getting worse.

"you were sick before you drank, weren't you?" Jina says with the same stern voice that she used on Chang Wook. Jong Suk nods, scared of his daughter. "i can call halmeoni and tell we won't be able to come because we're both sick, but that was only if you remembered to tell me," Jina spoke in a gentle way. Chang Wook had gone out to the nearest pharmacy to get medicine for Jong Suk and hangover medicine for Seo Joon and himself.

Jong Suk looked at his daughter who had just called her halmeoni.

bold is Jina's grandma
italics is Jina

"yeoboseyo."

"halmeoni, appa and i just wanted to call you and see how you're doing,"