𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐈

True Beauty
Synopsis: Seo-Jun and Na-Rae start dating when Seo-Jun had passed the five month debut mark. It took them a while to date because they had troubles along the way. They overcame every trouble because they had one another.
Han Seo-Jun married Lee Suho's younger sister Na-Rae after they dated for a couple of months.

Na-Rae woke up terrified from her nap. "hey, i got you," "I'm right here, Na-Rae." Seo-Jun gently spoke to his wife. "you're not alone," he added on. Na-Rae looked up at her husband. "you're okay, you're safe," Seo-Jun reassured his wife.

"look at me please," Seo-Jun pleaded with his wife, "c-can you sing to m-me?" Na-Rae quietly asks her husband. "what song?" Seo-Jun asks. "starlight, i really miss se-yeon oppa," Na-Rae spoke. Seo-Jun gently picked up his wife and walked down to their studio and sat his wife down onto the couch and walked to where his guitar was.

Seo-Jun sung the song as tears streamed down his face and tears streamed down Na-Rae's face as well.

Seo-Jun's phone rang and ruined the moment, Na-Rae laughs which makes Seo-Jun laugh as well. Seo-Jun answers the phone.

"Seo-Jun! oppa you have to help us!" Seo-Jun's little sister Go-Woon cries over the phone, "Go-Woon what's wrong?" Seo-Jun asks "It's Suho oppa! he's hurt! you can't tell saeeonni!" Go-Woon begs her brother. "How bad? How bad Go-Woon?" Seo-Jun asks "really bad oppa," Go-Woon replied to her brother.

"oppa, are you with saeeonni?" Go-Woon adds on. "yes," Seo-Jun answers his sister. "find a way to come meet Ju-Kyung unni and I," Go-Woon spoke. "I can't leave Na-Rae all alone," Seo-Jun spoke. "then don't come meet us, until you find a way to," Go-Woon exclaims. The call ends between the two siblings.

"Seo-Jun what's wrong?" Na-Rae asks "GoWoontoldmenottotellyoubutyoulleventuallyfindoutandgetmadatussoilltellyou," Seo-Jun replies not making any sense since he was talking really fast. "breathe," Na-Rae spoke. "Go-Woon told me not to tell you, but you'll eventually find out and get mad at us so I'll tell you," Seo-Jun spoke. "Tell me what?" Na-Rae asked. "Suho is hurt," Seo-Jun says while not looking at his wife.

"how bad?" Na-Rae asks "bad bad," Seo-Jun answers "what happened to him?" Na-Rae asks "I don't know, Go-Woon wanted me to go the hospital, so she would tell me," Seo-Jun explains "go!" Na-Rae says "what?" Seo-Jun replies in surprise. "go and keep me up to date," Na-Rae says.

Seo-Jun kisses his wife and runs out. "be careful!" Na-Rae shouts as her husband ran out. "please be okay oppa! you're the only family I got other than Seo-Jun," Na-Rae spoke.