𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐈𝐈𝐈

One Month Later...

"Jina! you ready to see your dad?" Woobin asks Jina as she came out from the guest room in Min Ah and his house. "yeah, can you call gomo for me?" Jina says and Woobin nods his head and calls his girlfriend for Jina. Min Ah walks over to Jina, "can you help me with putting it on?" Jina asks and Min Ah helps her.

the dress only (photo below) (Zhao Lusi is so gorgeous!!!!)

Soon the couple and their goddaughter leave the house. They arrive at Big Mouth/Big Mouse premiere. "Jina!" Jong Suk says getting the couple and Jina's attention. "oppa!" Jina says back walking quickly to her dad. "I haven't seen you in a month!" Jong Suk says and Jina hugs her dad.

"She probably gave you two a hard time hyung," Jong Suk says and Woobin grins. "yeah she did!" Woobin jokingly answers. Jina looks at Woobin and laughs with him. "no i-i didn't!" Jina replies playfully hitting Woobin who playfully hits her back on the arm. "you look handsome appa," Jina whispers into Jong Suk's ear. "thank you sweetheart, you too," Jong Suk whispers back. "I'm going to go sit down," Jina says to Woobin and Min Ah after talking to her dad for a while.

Jina sits down at the table that has Kim Woobin, Shin Min Ah, Lee Jong Suk, Ahn Hyo-Seop, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Jun-ho and an empty name tag for her. Jina sees her mom and greets her calling her unni.

"Jina, when did you start watching your brother act and why?" someone asks and Jina looks at the person identifying them as Lee Jun-ho from 2PM. Jina greets him and answers his question. "since i was three," Jina replies "since you were three!!?" Hyo Joo says accidentally paying attention to the conversation. "sunbae said what i was about to say," Jun-ho says. "i watched him for the first time when i was three and it kind of struck me that my oppa is awesome at what he does, and when he becomes a different person, he is that person well!" Jina exclaims happily talking about her dad.

Three hours later...

"Jina!" Woobin says getting her attention. "keunabeoji!" Jina answers. "am I in trouble?" Jina asks and Woobin shakes his head "no, you're not what made you think that?" Woobin replies, "your tone sounded like i was in trouble!" Jina exclaims, "your appa wants to talk to you," Woobin whispers into Jina's ear and bows and excuses herself to go see Jong Suk. "appa?" Jong Suk says looking around for her dad.

Jina doesn't hear her dad's voice among any of the guests. "excuse me, i'm so sorry to interrupt, have you seen Lee Jong Suk?" Jina asks around, "no, i'm sorry," were the response she got back. Jina takes her phone out from her purse and calls her dad four times. no response.

"a-appa," Jina starts to panic. Jina breathes in and out, she finds Ji Chang Wook and runs up to him. "keunabeoji! i'm so sorry to interrupt, but have you seen-" Jina says and Chang Wook cuts her off "yeah, i think he's in the car," Chang Wook whispers into her ear. "thank you!" Jina says and quickly walks out of the place.