Arc 4 - 4 Serene

A/N: PLEASE READ!!!

It won't be right away, and it's still vague anyway, but are you guys willing for me to write the other POVs of the Party? It'll include the past three Arcs, which I would add between the primary Chapters (2.1/2.2/2.3 and the like).

I wouldn't do an All-Party POV if that means I should force the story somehow. It wouldn't come out good. I'll add them or use their POVs if it's necessary only, which is why I suggested this.

I think that different POVs are useful, really. I want to give ALL COTE/GRIMGAR CHARACTERS at least visible development through their perspectives. How they feel, think, perceive, and many others. I had the party focus on mostly Combat for the past Arcs. At this point in time, Kiyotaka wouldn't face particularly challenging enemies. 

Spoiler Alert, of course, there would be strong enemies Kiyotaka couldn't overcome simply with his muscles. These enemies wouldn't go down easily either with Kiyotaka's knowledge regarding Grimgar. It'll come to a Trial-and-Error style eventually.

***

(Last Note: This may seem like Info Dump, but trust me (well, not really), Kiyotaka will associate with them at some point)

The reason the orcs couldn't mobilize their forces was likely on account of potential reinforcements from allied races of humans. Examples of this are centaurs from Quickwind Plains to elves of Shadow Forest. It is possible they could be taken out from behind while engaging the humans.

What if they make an alliance?

With the undead and grey elves, for instance.

However, their relationship was left in the dark after the dispersal of the Alliance of Kings, precisely since the Undying King's demise. Manabu had thought of using us as a means to conquer the Cyrene Mines. But it was a rush of him. Only after collecting intel on this Operation of Two-Headed Snake did I see where his rush coming from.

We've always had to be ready against the potential of orcs and possibly undead declaring war on humans. They're the strongest races on Grimgar right now. I'm just drawing this from the obscurity of their relationship, but the so-called Undying King might truly rise anytime as well. Manabu is trying to stop that— no, he just doesn't wish to be swept along with Arabakia when all those things occurred. That's the whole reason he's trying to make deals with goblins, kobolds, and orcs to get what he wants.

Was there also more to what Soma of Daybreaker aimed for in Ishmal? Is it simply to kill the Undying King? Or are there other goals?

There're still so many questions.

***

"Do you think it's the right choice?" Suzune inquired.

At some point, it had apparently gotten into a habit for her to idle away in the volunteer soldiers' courtyard of the lodging house. Well, it's not that often, though. Considering how long, or short we lived together now.

"I don't think you've done something wrong."

Like any other of our conversations, I sat close beside her.

(A/N: I think I should make a simple layout of the lodging house)

Suzune had decided to accept the order. All of us plan to enlist tomorrow morning together.

I continued. "We don't necessarily need to insist on having Zoran Zesh and Abael's bounties. They're originally for the frontier army, anyway, and we probably won't be given the chance to even see them. Suzune, you intend to use this only for the party to understand how strong the orcs are, correct?"

Classroom of the Elite: Amnesia HavenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara